What will it take to fix the Yankees? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What will it take to fix the Yankees?

I grew up following the Yankees of Mantle, Berra, Maris, and Ford. So these days are a bit rough to take. Being down in the DC area, I hear next to nothing about player moves, etc. After the results of this year, it's easy to understand there's a lot to fix. I there any speculation on the direction Cashman will try to move the team? Does the farm system need to be replenished? Has Jeter's body given out on him?

I'm really glad I found this board because I'm really, really tired of the Braves fans (Richmond was their AAA team for the longest while) on the UVa board.

Two starting pitchers, a catcher who can hit, a new 3rd baseman, Jeter retiring, A-Rod's contract being voided / permanent suspension and another corner outfielder with some power.

That's all. LOL

Two starting pitchers, a catcher who can hit, a new 3rd baseman, Jeter retiring, A-Rod's contract being voided / permanent suspension and another corner outfielder with some power.

That's all. LOL

Oh. [TIC on] Then it should all be fixed by next week. Super! [TIC off] :cool:

I am in no big hurry. I feel spoiled as a Yankee fan. They've only missed the playoffs twice since 1995. A few years of mediocrity will be tolerable.