What will you do pre game today? | Syracusefan.com

What will you do pre game today?

jvbj01

All Conference
I am going to run a 5k race this morning at 10:15 am. I am going to push myself to the limit, like the fellas will be doing tonight. Top 3 in my age group or nothing. I pity anybody who attempts to take my medal away.

If I feel good, I might run another at 2 pm.

Go Cuse!

Go Cuse!

I'll be getting some champagne and OJ making some mimosa's The Party continues hear in Atlanta!

I am so jealous. It's great to hear what is going on down there. Enjoy the FF.

Go Cuse!

in about 2 hours...heading down to Centennial Park...beers, then Hudson Grille...beers, then the Dome...no beers :eek:...the watch the CUSE win:)

Well first off, I will need to get in the right state of mind today.
Then I will need to get my orange gear on.
Then off the Bob Evans for a good breakfast.
go see Jurrasic Park in 3D.
After that get da beer....maybe some liquor too.
And then I am going to SHUT IT THE F DOWN!!!!!

Assemble cabinets in garage. Then move stuff into cabinets, all while listening to sports radio

I'll be at the Mets game decked out in SU gear. My expectations is multiple Go SU chants being started and to get my mug on the Jumbotron.

Drive to Syracuse, drop my stuff off at Crowne Plaza and head up to the Hill. LETS GO ORANGE!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Still hitting up chucks?

Watching some little league games in delaware then will get a quick nap in before heading out for the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh it's 7am... Time to pre game already? My big plan today is to eat a ton.. Plan on being at the bar by 2, game starts at 5, 30th bday party for a buddy after... It's gonna be a long long day of drinking. Lots of food = the longer I'll stay on my feet

I am going to run a 5k race this morning at 10:15 am. I am going to push myself to the limit, like the fellas will be doing tonight. Top 3 in my age group or nothing. I pity anybody who attempts to take my medal away.

If I feel good, I might run another at 2 pm.

Go Cuse!

Go Cuse!

Ok. That was disappointing. 36th out of 300+. 5th in my age group. (Over 40 guys can run). It was cold in the beginning, so I wore running top and running pants. I have to run another 5k in another town at 2 pm. I will be decked out in blue shorts and orange shirt.

Go me!
Go Cuse!

Go Cuse!

Walking our Boston Terrier (named Martini) in Central Park with my SU gear on once the kids go down for a nap.

Last time got a few nice "Go Cuse" shout outs.

My wife will make me go outside to mat down the lawn since everywhere on our living room rug looks like a high traffic area already.

Ok. That was disappointing. 36th out of 300+. 5th in my age group. (Over 40 guys can run). It was cold in the beginning, so I wore running top and running pants. I have to run another 5k in another town at 2 pm. I will be decked out in blue shorts and orange shirt.

Go me!
Go Cuse!

Go Cuse!

Out of curiosity, what was your time?

I'm working a baseball game in two hours. Fortunately it's only one game, so I should have about 3 hours of pregame time to pace around my house getting nervous and excited about the game while randomly trying to get my 2 year old to high five me.

Cleaned a bit around the house so far. Then taking the wife and kid to the store to pick up essentials for dinner while wife attends a baby shower then we all head home and start to prep dinner and apps. Have friends coming by to watch the games. Oh by the way dressed up I my Cuse sneakers that only come out on special occasions. Best part is I found them at a Nike outlet in Charlotte nc

Go me!
Go Cuse!

Go Cuse!

Good luck on the 2nd one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online