What will you do pre game today? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What will you do pre game today?

Out of curiosity, what was your time?

2157. About 30 seconds from where I thought I would be. I have to work more offroad. It wasn't real difficult, but its early.

In between I got my Paul Harris Pump at planet fitness. Now, I hope to run like James Southerlands sister.

Lol. No chance.

Go Cuse!

Go Cuse!

I am going to run a 5k race this morning at 10:15 am. I am going to push myself to the limit, like the fellas will be doing tonight. Top 3 in my age group or nothing. I pity anybody who attempts to take my medal away.

If I feel good, I might run another at 2 pm.

Go Cuse!

Go Cuse!

I'm going to line up opposite a bunch of people doing a 5K and just bowl over as many as I can!!!!!

LGO!!!!

Took the boy to Tae Kwon Do, decked out orange Cuse hoody, got a compliment and good luck from a milf. Took that as a great sign,
LGO

Real good sign.

Go Cuse!

Matty's got a 4:30 baseball game which is good. It will keep the anxiety level down until around 7pm.

Refereed three soccer games this morning. Probably do 30 mins on the elliptical shortly. Watch a little golf. Maybe grill some salmon for dinner before the game.

I detached the headpipe from my clogged Cat and most of the manifold. of course one stripped but ill deal with that tomorrow to exited now have to work out and imbibe a bit. I was given the night off since they knew I would be useless.

I had lots of plans for the day but broke an axle on my favorite tractor. I actually found the parts I needed on a Saturday and had it fixed by 4:00. The tractor is mostly orange, so I'm taking the smooth repair as a good omen. Now I'm off for free steak & beer to celebrate. LGO!

Ok. That was disappointing. 36th out of 300+. 5th in my age group. (Over 40 guys can run). It was cold in the beginning, so I wore running top and running pants. I have to run another 5k in another town at 2 pm. I will be decked out in blue shorts and orange shirt.

Go me!
Go Cuse!

Go Cuse!

The second race is over... I'm real sore, but have a great feeling about this game.
I was unable to run like JS's sister, but it was a nice challenge. (how many Michigan fans ran 2 5k's and got a Paul Harris Pump in between? That's right.. We Cuse fans go hard....

Time to pick out a nice Cuse shirt and head to dinner with the lady...

Go Cuse!

Refereed three soccer games this morning. Probably do 30 mins on the elliptical shortly. Watch a little golf. Maybe grill some salmon for dinner before the game.

All4, this isn't you, is it?

Drove to Marshall to watch my daughter's spring soccer game vs ETBU got back an hour ago started drinking put the bandana on the dog and am about to get into my orange game day attire. All set ready for a win!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom