What's the best IU message board? | Syracusefan.com

What's the best IU message board?

jekelish

Living Legend
The R ivals one seems to have decent traffic, but nowhere near what I'd expect from a "blue blood" program with a supposedly rabid fanbase.

Also, I learned on their board just now that "we won with character" is apparently what all of the kids these days are calling "getting repeatedly bailed out by the refs."

Outside of Indianapolis, which just got AOL, I am not sure Indiana carries the internet.

The IU student newspaper comes with an AOL CD.

Nevermind, I found the best fan community!

soup%20can%20telephone.jpg

peegs.com for sure

Do they acknowledge that they were the beneficiary of poor officiating?

Their board is funny. Some of them legitimately think we could have our season vacated, and could lose 2 or 3 players to suspension before Thursday.

Their board is funny. Some of them legitimately think we could have our season vacated, and could lose 2 or 3 players to suspension before Thursday.
Do they have subscriptions to the pay side????? ;)

Dear lord their fans are dumb. I laughed my way through that thread. Wasn't Indiana the worst school in the Big 10 before Nebraska joined? It shows.

I can hear Zeller's high pitched "and one!" squeal as he's feigning being fouled.

I love that this thread is featured on the link provided above haha.

We might as well give them something to really bitch about. If they think we're douchebags, we might as turn up the douchebaggery.

Though I find it hilariously ironic that fans of the school that hired Kelvin Sampson are actually suggesting that we don't belong in the tournament. They should have been shut down for letting Sampson coach there. And don't forget that POS put a goon in to rough up Melo.

And in thought Indiana was known for intelligent fans. 1-3-1? I can't wait to read that board after we beat them.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I liked the comment from the guy who broke down our important players with no mention of Fair. If you are going to give your expertise at least do some research.

They're all hot & bothered.

They're as soft as their basketball team, sans Oladipo.

They're all hot & bothered.

They're as soft as their basketball team, sans Oladipo.

Oladipo seems like a cuddler, maybe even the little spoon, cause he all up on Wyatt today.

And in thought Indiana was known for intelligent fans. 1-3-1? I can't wait to read that board after we beat them.

College basketball aficionados, I tell you!

I've learned that we play a 1-3-1, lol.
I've learned thay Triche will struggle against their quick guard. Do they realize its not m2m.
I've learned that Hulls, and Yogi will destriy us by penetrating into our zone. Yes that happenes soooo often with small guards against us.

My worry is our front line getting into foul trouble and them pounding the offensive glass and hurting us their. Also Watford, Zeller and Sheehe (spl) can all probably hit that FT jumper. That being said Creen struggled agoint our 2-3 the two times he faced us in the BE. Granted Marq was far less talented than this IU team but also our zone was no where near as good back then.