What's the best IU message board? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

What's the best IU message board?

I love the guy who says NYC has more IU fans than Syracuse fans because he lived in manhattan for a year after graduating college. Every major school has a presence here, but come on!

Let's play at MSG, and see which school has more fans in attendance...

I love the guy who says NYC has more IU fans than Syracuse fans because he lived in manhattan for a year after graduating college. Every major school has a presence here, but come on!
You havent seen the new billboards on taxis and all over the city? Indiana University is New York's College Team... word is SJU is pissed about it.

Southerland - their only shooter, when he gets hot, he gets HOT. don't let him open.
Christmas - Post threat, pretty good, don't think he's the main option though.
Triche- talented, very good guard, not that great of a shooter, but don't give him to much room.
Williams - stud, he can do it all but he can get cold quick. just don't let him get to cozy..

That was their breakdown. Does that make sense to anyone?
What's a post threat? I hear they're extinct.

Hilljack Country

large_2009-08-04-ll-syracuseaeria.JPG

SyracuseNY.jpg

Yepp, dats us up in dat der hilljack countrrryyyyyy...we was raised on farming on dem der lands...

We was raised on the dairy B!TCH!!!!
(MadTV)

I honestly expect a good game. They need to hit the threes to win, we need to play smart to win. IU is a #1 seed for a reason and Syracuse is a #4 seed for a reason. In reality, there generally is not much difference between top 25 teams overall, and any team can win on any given night.

That said, their board is some self-conceited nonsense. A few on there admit that all schools have their tools, but these guys are offended because we like our team and believe we can win. That's what their whining amounts to. We generally respect fans of other schools, especially those that show respect back.

There will likely be some good analysis as the week goes on, but as of now, I haven't seen much analysis. Implying 2 or 3 of our players will be banned from playing due to a drug test is nonsense at its best. Same with the comment regarding us having to vacate our season, especially in light of KS. They probably have forgotten that they deserved worse punishment that they got (much like Ohio State). Then they whine about how we complain about officiating while out of the other side of their mouth complaining how the B1G refs favor tOSU. We cannot make this up!

Rant over. I respect IU and what Crean has done with the mess he inherited, all credit to him. He has a good team with a proclivity towards an up-tempo, fast break offense. Sound familiar? Our zone D and their man D will dictate this game. Our big size on the zone will be more than they have seen elsewhere. Their shooting, when hot, can beat anyone. I expect a good game and more points. I believe we can win and I expect us to win a close game.

the posts over there are hilarious.. they take every comment that doesn't praise them and exaggerate it as being arrogant and disrespectful. they are as mentally fragile as their team playing wisconsin. add to that they are bashing us regarding the ncaa stuff despite having had kelvin sampson there.. talk about glass houses. They remind me of gtown fans.

They aren't even their own state's team in the major NCAA D1 sport of college football. I've been to an OSU game in Bloomington...O-H-I-O takes over that place.
Umm, or basketball...

Southerland - their only shooter, when he gets hot, he gets HOT. don't let him open.
Christmas - Post threat, pretty good, don't think he's the main option though.
Triche- talented, very good guard, not that great of a shooter, but don't give him to much room.
Williams - stud, he can do it all but he can get cold quick. just don't let him get to cozy..

That was their breakdown. Does that make sense to anyone?
Christmas is a post threat? News to me! Somebody tell Boeheim!

If I could post on their dopey board heres what I'd get across.

It appears the majority of those dolts over there (apparently representing the majority of their fan base) they appear so simple minded and back country themselves that they don't know how to do a simple internet search.

It always amazes me the ignorance of some fan bases. Yeah living upstate in Syracuse so close to some of the greatest lakes in the nation to take our boats on, not too mention some of the best natural beauty in the world, it sure does suck huh? This compared to where they live. They must have been an error leaving anything Indiana off these lists:

this one beats out Clooneys Lake Cuomo Italy:

http://www.weather.com/activities/t...tination/top10/lakes.html?id=1&from=vac_top10

and this one speaks for itself, newly emergent world class wines...

http://www.businessinsider.com/50-t...he-finger-lakes-region-in-upstate-new-york-16

And these make no mention of Ontario lake just a short ride north.

As for the Finger lakes when done at Skaneateles lake go a short distance west to the Cuse to some of the best restaurants in the nation! Being from NYC, having lived in Boston, Chicago, Albany, etc. and traveled all through the country boy I sure wish I could have landed in Indiana. Not. The Cuse...you bet.