What's your best memory playing basketball at BC? | Syracusefan.com

What's your best memory playing basketball at BC?

Is that real -- seems like the backgrounds are different or that they juggled his sound bites around. But it's still a horrible question to ask a kid.

Sadly for us, I would imagine his best memory was knocking off 25-0 Syracuse at the Carrier Dome.

Is that real -- seems like the backgrounds are different or that they juggled his sound bites around. But it's still a horrible question to ask a kid.

Sadly for us, I would imagine his best memory was knocking off 25-0 Syracuse at the Carrier Dome.
it's real. it took him about 20 seconds to compose himself after the question was asked. not a great look for BC recruiting though.

Full vid

That was funnier than the first one! I found myself with a bit of tension during the long pause, waiting to have jncuse's question answered(no joking). I'm guessing this is as open to interpretation as "What's the frequency Kenneth?" or some religious texts, and reinforces the value of context.

I can't help but wonder if it was more of a reaction to being asked the question at that moment than an answer to the question, similar to Roy Williams' response to Bonnie Bernstein(or rather the guy in her ear, as Roy rightly absolved her). In this case it might not seem warranted, but this is a young guy answering at the end of his season, not a seasoned coach, as his coach later points out.

If anyone remembers the Amber Lamp's video, I'm curious if this one will get the same quality remix? There is a rumor Ms Lamp's was considering suing AC Transit for becoming a celebrity on their bus without proper compensation, but decided against it after being offered a job making purses in Manhattan.

This is the kind of remix I'm talking about, if anyone remembers the original video:

In all seriousnesses, I think the video in the OP could be funnier with this type of remix, if people would be inclined to do so to a young player at a painful moment like that. We have great creative minds at work here in the States.

Last edited:
Going out to eat and getting E. Coli at Chipotle is his favorite BC basketball memory? Yeesh...