When you can't get the game on Cable.. | Syracusefan.com

When you can't get the game on Cable..

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
All,

I found myself without the game on cable. I don't pay for cable () and my parents didn't have the CBS Sports Network BS. What's a man to do?!

Here's a suggestion for those who will run into this issue when we are NOT on TV or just you don't have the package.

I stream the game (not the best quality, about 2-4 plays behind the actual live feed) by using google.

I googled "NCAAF Streams" and found a link very easily through Reddit. Make sure you use an AD BLOCKER and you should be good to go.

I'd be happy to walk someone through this if need be!

Otherwise - get your A$$es to the Dome!!! :)

All,

I found myself without the game on cable. I don't pay for cable () and my parents didn't have the CBS Sports Network BS. What's a man to do?!

Here's a suggestion for those who will run into this issue when we are NOT on TV or just you don't have the package.

I stream the game (not the best quality, about 2-4 plays behind the actual live feed) by using google.

I googled "NCAAF Streams" and found a link very easily through Reddit. Make sure you use an AD BLOCKER and you should be good to go.

Game was away today;)

All,

I am totally on your page regarding cable/satellite. Thanks for the tip, Dan. Will check it out when needed.

I am totally on your page regarding cable/satellite. Thanks for the tip, Dan. Will check it out when needed.

Poor quality was annoying for plays like the fake fg, but for those who can't do radio... not a bad option

Reactions: FAL
Yeah, too much of a pain in the butt.

We have the Playstation Vue. I ended up at the bar and got drunk unplanned.

Was a fun day.

All,

You're an adult with a job. Stop stealing.

Is there any way to watch it after the fact? We were out today and I was hoping to scour the interwebs to try to see it when we get home.

Is there any way to watch it after the fact? We were out today and I was hoping to scour the interwebs to try to see it when we get home.
Try ESPN3, which is now the ACC Network might be there in the replay section.

Try ESPN3, which is now the ACC Network might be there in the replay section.

That is normally true for most of our games. Today was an exception---since their rival CBS televised the game, ESPN/(ABC) won't be able to show the replay.

Haha it's not stealing - if I downloaded it - then yes. Internet loop holes!!

You're accessing content that one is supposed to pay for via subscription to receive.

If I snuck into the Dome without paying for a ticket would you have approved of that in your former gig?

I missed the first half ... if anybody has found a way to watch a replay please let me know.

You're accessing content that one is supposed to pay for via subscription to receive.

If I snuck into the Dome without paying for a ticket would you have approved of that in your former gig?

The person streaming it is breaking the law.

I don't understand why you can't buy one game? I'd have paid $10 to stream that yesterday.

Feeling pretty self righteous are we?

Not at all. People are free to do what they want, obviously.

Just because people hate the cable industry doesn't mean that pirating streams is right. People hate the banking industry but that wouldn't make taking a $20 out of the teller's drawer OK.

Millions of people pirate streams, I'm not making a moral judgement or a legal one. But at least own up to it if you're going to brag about how you access them.

You sound like you have a dog in the fight. I would think disdain would be better aimed at welfare fraud, bank fraud, disability and comp fraud, and all the other things that cost EVERYONE billions of dollars. I fail to see how anyone streaming a game that they have no way to get is hurting anyone. Same principle used to apply to hacking DTV in Canada a coule of decades a go. Since it wasn't an option there, the didn't enforce pirating it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom