Where is Taurean...? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Where is Taurean...?

Hilltop
Your loss for changing allegiances.
Hilltoppers, Highlanders, Americans, first "formal" nickname was the Yankees. 1000 trivia points to anyone who can come up with a sound theoretical derivation of the term "Yankees".

Well, that sucks. Wonder what his plan is, if that's how it plays out.

Well, that sucks. Wonder what his plan is, if that's how it plays out.

From what I hear, 80 pct, now there is still at 20 pct chance, but all signs point to to 80 no orange

Ah well, you play with the guys who want to be on the team. If Thompson part of it, good, hopefully he's more coachable and moves his feet on defense. If not, fine; his presence might have caused a problem anyway. He needs Syracuse more than Syracuse needs him.

So, if TT, for whatever reason, didn't wear orange this season, what does that mean for the C minutes? Lots more of Chucky? I hope his eyes are ready.

He didn't declare for the draft. He didn't transfer. If he transfers he has to sit a year. He's been off the radar all summer so how does not playing at SU help his basketball career? What else is he going to do.

He didn't declare for the draft. He didn't transfer. If he transfers he has to sit a year. He's been off the radar all summer so how does not playing at SU help his basketball career? What else is he going to do.

Yep. Would be an awful decision to leave, especially given how big the family seems to be on him getting to the pros.

Perhaps I am being naive to believe that common sense will hold and dictate that he will be on campus Monday. It seems Dolezaj is going to be here before him.

Maybe he just grew his hair back out, and has been on campus this whole time. Totally different person.

Because of the potential (unproven) talent we have coming in this year and his weakness defensively combined with his indifferent/ apathetic aloofness, I won't be devastated if he chose not to return. I am disappointed in him though and the extra scholly would have been nice. Really thought he was truly Orange.

Because of the potential (unproven) talent we have coming in this year and his weakness defensively combined with his indifferent/ apathetic aloofness, I won't be devastated if he chose not to return. I am disappointed in him though and the extra scholly would have been nice. Really thought he was truly Orange.

We need his scoring. Can't put it all on Battle.

We need his scoring. Can't put it all on Battle.
His offensive ability was great to see but the layup drill opposing teams ran while he was in made him a net zero guy. if he doesn't want to be here so be it. Him and his mom can test the NBA waters next year where they'll get zero interest if he's not on campus soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom