Where MCW goes | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Where MCW goes

Not sure that changes much. OKC could look for a good young backup point.

Reggie Jackson is looking pretty solid for them. I'm not ruling anything out, but they may not be looking for a 1. Maybe a 2 guard or a big guy

Not sure that changes much. OKC could look for a good young backup point.
If MCW is available when OKC picks, then I think they'll draft him. OKC spent a lot of time evaluating and showing interest in MCW during the season.

If MCW is available when OKC picks, then I think they'll draft him. OKC spent a lot of time evaluating and showing interest in MCW during the season.

Plus, team's like that that are drafting higher than normal are going to take more risks, gambling on big upside.

I don't see OKC taking MCW. Westbrook will come back strong, and Jackson has become a serviceable backup. Their biggest needs are that the 2 - Kevin Martin if a FA and I don't think they believe in Jeremy Lamb - and the 5, where Perkins is just about done.

I don't see OKC taking MCW. Westbrook will come back strong, and Jackson has become a serviceable backup. Their biggest needs are that the 2 - Kevin Martin if a FA and I don't think they believe in Jeremy Lamb - and the 5, where Perkins is just about done.

Perkins is terrible, but he was always overrated. I think Celtic fans just decided to pretend he was good so they could have an excuse for losing to the Lakers in the finals when he was hurt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom