Which conference opponent are you most excited to see SU play? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Which conference opponent are you most excited to see SU play?

Va Tech
Va Tech
Va Tech
Va Tech
and
Va Tech

It's the team I hate the most. I always seem to get into confrontations with their stupid fans at the Dome. I just wish we could play them every year so we could beat their a$$. I'm looking forward to their visit to the Dome. Already marked on my calendar.

I am surprised no one has mentioned Louisville! Would be great for them to be our main rivals in football and basketball.

We have a budding rivalry with them. I make no apologies for my opinion that they have some of my favorite non-Syracuse College fans.

But, yea, anyone (JarHearJim comes to mind) that has lived in or near Lexington will tell you how insufferable Bigblew fans are. So them hating UK is a plus for me. And the fact that when I went down to the '11 football game there I was told directly by the guy who comped my whole tailgate, parking etc. that the fact I hate UK means I could legitimately call myself an ancillary Ville fan, even in the opponents colors.

1 thing i realized during this little exercise is that i have no Fn clue who is in the Atlantic or Coastal Division and at the end of the day...i dont really care to find out either.

for im as happy as a pig in shlit to just be in the Atlantic Coast Conference!!!

yee-ha!

Va Tech
Va Tech
Va Tech
Va Tech
and
Va Tech

It's the team I hate the most. I always seem to get into confrontations with their stupid fans at the Dome. I just wish we could play them every year so we could beat their a$$. I'm looking forward to their visit to the Dome. Already marked on my calendar.

Like this post X 1,ooo,ooo,ooo! :D

You guys who are listing VaTech and Miami do realize that we're only playing then once every six years, right?

I mean I hate the Hokies too, but it's a safe bet we'll be playing Wagner more often than them. :(

You guys who are listing VaTech and Miami do realize that we're only playing then once every six years, right?

I mean I hate the Hokies too, but it's a safe bet we'll be playing Wagner more often than them. :(
theres a very good chance 1 of those 2 will often meet Syracuse in the Champ game...

:confused::eek::cool::noidea:

Oh Lord

Clemson and FSU as those are the two fanbases that don't want us in the ACC and think we suck.

Which sucks! But maybe scheduling will change as we move along in the ACC???

Clemson and FSU as those are the two fanbases that don't want us in the ACC and think we suck.

I would disagree with your assessment. The additions of Cuse and Pitt occurred during an ACC hatefest for a MINORITY of Nole internet fanboys ...many who have zero connection to the Florida State University and are solely fans of the football team.

The "normal" fans were/are unhappy that there was no divisional realignment with the additions as well as having both Cuse and BC in the same division as FSU and Clemson. At the same time, you have the cluster of GaTech, UNC, Duke, UVA, VPI with the outliers being (sc)UM and Pitt. Far less distance for the Coastal Division teams to travel to Pitt as compared to Cuse and BC.

Those of you who visit Tally this year will be warmly welcomed by Nole fans ...minus the few that every school has as a part of the fanbase.

Yeah, I know, waaaa waaaa waaaa, give the Nole a pacifier. :D

Excited to play: FSU, Clemson and Miami
Excited to beat: V Tech, NC State and BC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors