While we nailed a good one today this is going on elsewhere | Syracusefan.com

While we nailed a good one today this is going on elsewhere

You know, marijuana should be legal. Maybe then Carolina could stay out of the headlines!

It is in some states(like mine), will be in more, and is decriminalized in a number of others. Anyone who has studied the history and understands why it is illegal has to wonder whether to laugh or cry at "news" like this. It would be like reading "A 6 pack of coors light and a few wine coolers were found in Peyton Manning's fridge". I won't get started on lobbyists, if people want to know the truth they will find it. That said, i'm drinking beer right now, while my friend is likely home toking as usual with his wife and doing what Marsh seems to be frustrated about missing out on with his.

Cui Bono? (cannabis and hemp prohibition)

Of course if we live in a society where so called "journalists" list ANY of that SU graffiti as cryptic(and sadly some readers will take it as such), then ignorance is the tool of those in power.

It is in some states(like mine), will be in more, and is decriminalized in a number of others. Anyone who has studied the history and understands why it is illegal has to wonder whether to laugh or cry at "news" like this. It would be like reading "A 6 pack of coors light and a few wine coolers were found in Peyton Manning's fridge". I won't get started on lobbyists, if people want to know the truth they will find it. That said, i'm drinking beer right now, while my friend is likely home toking as usual with his wife and doing what Marsh seems to be frustrated about missing out on with his.

Cui Bono? (cannibus and hemp prohibition)

Of course if we live in a society where so called "journalists" list ANY of that SU graffiti as cryptic(and sadly some readers will take it as such), then ignorance is the tool of those in power.
Poor marsh, he's applesauce deprived.

Poor marsh, he's applesauce deprived.

If I wanted to sound too much like our founders, he'd simply have the option to walk to the convenience store and exercise free will and free association(the option I said, someone of his integrity would be faithful through such "abuse"). Ok, I forgot, cant be serious. Must drink more quickly!

If I wanted to sound too much like our founders, he'd simply have the option to walk to the convenience store and exercise free will and free association. Ok, I forgot, cant be serious. Must drink more quickly!
I'm with you, I will pound a beer now

What an enormous waste of resources.

Yes, no wonder real crime is rampant while police use tax dollars from a never ratified income tax for stuff like this. And even worse regarding wasted resources is HEMP(which you cant get high from), which was once used to write some of our founding documents on, for our world war 2 efforts, for strong rope, clothing, material stronger and lighter than steel which henry ford made a hemp car from, not to mention the fuel to put in it... and it's illegal WHY? Cui Bono?

EDIT:forget the youtube of Ford's hemp car, here's a modern version http://www.collective-evolution.com...eco-friendly-car-its-made-entirely-from-hemp/

Last edited:
So Graves is taking the fall for Williams?

So Graves is taking the fall for Williams?

LOLOL...always gotta look for the conspiracy!! Williams is the pothead, Graves is his patsy!

Knowing this punk will be brought to justice makes me feel so much safer. My God man, how could he have gone and done such a thing?

Feel some pride my friend. Our partial slavery helps pay to clog up the system with these dangerous people who deserve to have their privacy invaded and be punished for their heinous acts of relaxation. Let's keep our chins in the air knowing we help to put away such people daily while our checks come in light each time, as long as we remain silent and giddy if they use Vaseline when our turn comes. God bless big government and complacent citizenry.

I guess the least we could do is like I suggested for Steamed Rice, and give their board some sort of equivalent name to Fine Mess to show some empathy and solidarity. I'll leave that creativity to someone more sober than myself, that's how it works, right? It's like that poem about the Nazis coming for each type of person and the protagonist doing nothing because he wasn't a member of those groups, then having no one left to help him when his time comes. Is this what all of those who died in the name of whatever died to protect? Hell, a stoned Roy Williams and/or student would be much more complacent than a drunken me, what sense does it make? CUI BONO? Verbalize clearly that you don't consent without a warrant.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom