Who did we prioritize in the early stages of this recruiting cycle?? | Syracusefan.com

Who did we prioritize in the early stages of this recruiting cycle??

Cusedad2X

Scout Team
Yes, Dior was on-board at that time I'm referring to.
But as I remember it, Roddy Gayle > JJ. So the question of early love in this cycle may not have been focused on JJ.
How do you remember it??? Could the consistent pursuit by ND and our primary interest in Gayle early on have played a part in JJ's decision??

Yes, Dior was on-board at that time I'm referring to.
But as I remember it, Roddy Gayle > JJ. So the question of early love in this cycle may not have been focused on JJ.
How do you remember it??? Could the consistent pursuit by ND and our primary interest in Gayle early on have played a part in JJ's decision??
Does it really matter…….he chose another school. Time to move on…….next!

The class may turn out fine, I think QC and JT will be solid but to miss out on Dior, Cruz, Gayle, JJ and probably Westry is a huge missed opportunity. As with everything time will tell

Did he ever have real interest in us? Didn’t seem like it.
JJ didn’t seem to have real interest in us? He visited twice! Lol
Can’t think of any other reason why it would be easier for him to visit twice.

visit his family for free?
And, you have to give him credit, it certainly has seemed from the start that Syracuse was not where he wanted to go. But, he gave the home town team every opportunity to sell him on the opportunity to play here. In the end, it was that silver tongued devil, Mike freaking Brey that told him what he needed to hear.

visit his family for free?
Eh he wasn’t doing that. Most people never understood this recruitment nor even thought we were really recruiting him. It’s silly.

Great kid and wonderful parents. Sometimes, parents like to put themselves into their kids decisions on what’s best for them. Kudos to JJ’s parents for offering assurances to their son to do what he wants to do. It’s not the decision I wanted, but you can’t question a kids decision.

Eh he wasn’t doing that. Most people never understood this recruitment nor even thought we were really recruiting him. It’s silly.
And you understand everything! Got it.

how do you know he wasn’t doing that? I’m just guessing but it sure seems like a reasonable reason.
Because he had tight relationships with the staff and team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom