Who did we prioritize in the early stages of this recruiting cycle?? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Who did we prioritize in the early stages of this recruiting cycle??

It's kind of funny how it used to be boosters cheating to pay recruits/families, now we have rules put in place to level the playing field so kids can earn at any school they go to and the usual suspects are already cheating at that to get an advantage. Figures.

“Several highly ranked prospects in the 2022 class are closely monitoring the NIL deals that players are receiving at universities the prospects are considering,” Hamilton said. “There was even one prospect committed to a top-10 ranked program that is closely monitoring another school he seriously considered and the NIL deal possibilities.”

“We’ve had recruits tell us that an SEC school they’re considering promised them they have $1 million deals lined up for them if they sign,” he said. “I think it’s easily 40 percent of the schools that are making promises to kids about NIL deals. And you’re about to see the other 60 percent do it, too, because they can’t get left behind.”

Last edited:

It's kind of funny how it used to be boosters cheating to pay recruits/families, now we have rules put in place to level the playing field so kids can earn at any school they go to and the usual suspects are already cheating at that to get an advantage. Figures.

its all a crock. It’s not what NIL was intended as and it’s just as illegal as bags are.

its all a crock. It’s not what NIL was intended as and it’s just as illegal as bags are.
Yep. I was surprised to see Arkansas with the #2 recruiting class...I was surprised to see a 5 star top 20 center from Arkansas going to Oregon of all places, and then I wasn't lol.

Last edited:

It's a stupid rule. If you're going to let the kids make money, let the college act as an agent, if they want to.

Now they have schools acting as agents illegally, once again creating a disadvantage for schools trying to follow the rules.

Just let everybody do what they want to do, it long ago stopped being truly amateur.

Ok, maybe not pay players directly, they at least have to involve a third party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom