Who will be at Georgetown? | Syracusefan.com

Who will be at Georgetown?

SC Orange

2nd String
I saw a thread a while back but can't seem to find it.

While watching us beat Uconn my father and I decided to fly to DC for the day to watch the Georgetown game. Flying in at 9:30 am and back to SC at 7:30 that night. Got tickets in section 103.

Who else is going?

I am barely home from Atlantis ... and am already planning my trip to DC for the Georgetown game. To be followed a week later by a trip to MSG for the SJU game. Before I attend a single home game this season, I will have been to FIVE away games!

I will be there! So pumped for this one. Never been to a true Cuse away game. Going to be awesome representing the Orange in hostile Hoya country. Charlie Palmer Steak for dinner Saturday night.

LGO!!

I am barely home from Atlantis ... and am already planning my trip to DC for the Georgetown game. To be followed a week later by a trip to MSG for the SJU game. Before I attend a single home game this season, I will have been to FIVE away games!

Us to four...simply amazing. We'll see you at MSG.

Still have to get tix but planning on it.

If anyone knows of a solid pet friendly hotel, please let me know.

I'll be there with a group of 5 -- so freaking excited. I actually prefer RFD over Clydes.

Will be there +5.
Fully expect the entire upper deck to be Orange!
I really think I will be surrounded by Hoyas as we are in the corner of the lower tier.

I guess we'll head to clydes pre game. I'm excited first game in three years, the one thing I miss most after moving south is being 20 min from the dome.

SJU doesn't count as an away game, remember? It is in the same state...

I will be in Hoyaland!

I'll be there - not sure if which seats as tickets are surprise anniversary gift from parents and in laws

I will be there! So pumped for this one. Never been to a true Cuse away game. Going to be awesome representing the Orange in hostile Hoya country. Charlie Palmer Steak for dinner Saturday night.

LGO!!
well, hate to disappoint you, but the verizon center is a home game

That is AWESOME!! Did you make any home football games this fall?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom