Who will be the Syracuse Head Coach in 2024? | Syracusefan.com

Who will be the Syracuse Head Coach in 2024?

dwilmont44

Starter
I don't see how Dino does anything special enough next season to stick around. Others may disagree. Let's talk about it here.

Dino will be our coach until the end of his contract whenever that is.

Next season looks like this one in terms of the schedule if we win @ Purdue we should start 4-0.

If White is HC material this offseason might be the time to go to him.

I love Dino but I can’t stand this. We need someone who can recruit upper echelon ACC talent. We don’t have it. Especially on Oline and DLine, absolutely embarrassing.
We need a guy like Ed Orgeron to bring in some studs.

I love Dino but I can’t stand this. We need someone who can recruit upper echelon ACC talent. We don’t have it. Especially on Oline and DLine, absolutely embarrassing.
Why do you love Dino

Why do you love Dino
I think he has a good personality. Seems very nice. Love his motivational speeches. Really thought that would translate into better recruiting.

Seems impossible for a legit P5 program to move away from a HC go that way.
Won't help recruit HS though the transfer portal helps mitigate that.

Last edited:
Way to early to tell
Will depend if Dino and Co can improve upon this season
They hit the goal of a bowl game this season

My kingdom for a Shrader, CDRW, Lamson, & Sellers QB room next year.

I’d settle for any 3/4

I think he has a good personality. Seems very nice. Love his motivational speeches. Really thought that would translate into better recruiting.
The fact that is hasn’t is a little bit of a statement and I’ve been saying that for awhile now.

Listen we can like this guy all we want. But being a good guy hasn’t created anything sustainable. From recruiting to being consistently good as he always says, this guy simply doesn’t have it. Let’s stop hanging onto the fact he’s a like able guy. Give me a jerk who wins 9 games a year

I don't have any names but I think we need to go full slimeball, sleazy, snake-oil salesman recruiter. It hasn't been tried yet. I'm just sayin'.

We need a new coach and a new QB ASAP but unfortunately I see both of them being back next year.

It’s not even that.

Recruit a few really good ones, keep nailing disenfranchised SEC FR and be able to mail the right two/three stars for depth and development.

Do you love that he quit on the kids by not giving them a chance to score at the end of the game
That’s some way too nice, don’t want to upset the mighty Seminoles corny BS. Soft.