Whoa | Syracusefan.com

Whoa

just boarded the lsu express from Atlanta. All purple on the plane. Be there in 1:38. Hope there's still some beer left for me!

According to pictures on Twitter, the invasion has already begun! lol.
I really wish I could be there for this epicness!

Im annoyed when i see Syracuse people act like they have never seen tailgating before. " THEY ARE ALIENS! what are they doing with those adult beverages and that RV?" Makes us look bush league.

Im annoyed when i see Syracuse people act like they have never seen tailgating before. " THEY ARE ALIENS! what are they doing with those adult beverages and that RV?" Makes us look bush league.

No body is acting like that bro. only the media - but w know they are bushleague

Hope it's not like the Vikings used to be called long ago - the purple people eaters.

*ahem*

Don't you mean 'The War of Northern Aggression'?
Funny story: When I worked in restaurant in New Orleans I had a guy ask me the score of the Senior Bowl. I said: "when are you guys gonna learn, the north always wins." He insisted my manager fire me on he spot. I got a 0% tip and had to apologize profusely to keep my job.

Funny story: When I worked in restaurant in New Orleans I had a guy ask me the score of the Senior Bowl. I said: "when are you guys gonna learn, the north always wins." He insisted my manager fire me on he spot. I got a 0% tip and had to apologize profusely to keep my job.
thats because all the southern teams were playing in bowl games!!!1

Since we are talking civil war...
Two Civil War cannons, which were used at Fort Sumter to start the civil war and later presented to the University by General William Tecumseh Sherman reside in front of the military science building.

e20ff2bf-5fb1-4d23-92ba-83be79a61108.jpg

In 1859, Sherman accepted a job as the first superintendent of the Louisiana State Seminary of Learning & Military Academy.
sddefault.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom