Wildhack Presser | Streaming 11 AM Monday | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Wildhack Presser | Streaming 11 AM Monday

This is NOT a bad job. It’s so on brand for CNYers to say it is. We can win. Totally unique environment and with the portal u just have to frickin work it.
If SU didn’t lose three of its six best OL by game two, it’s best playmaker in game two, and essentially it’s Qb in game five they are sitting on no more than four and probably two losses

The roster when healthy was an 8, 9, 10 win team this year.

I don't think BOB or Marrone are dying to get back into college football or even want to. I kind of felt that either could have pursued the GT job last year and didn't. I do think O'Briens name was mentioned. They both have history and experience there as well. If Marrone isn't interested I don't see him talking O'Brien into it as they are best friends but who knows, just my opinion. Just don't see these guys have the energy either.

I will go with Chesney, Golden and maybe Diaz on the list along with White

I think BOB is the biggest stretch and our interest is certainly not the same as their interest

he really emphasized player development and evaluation so that’s what leads me to Marone and possibly O’Brien

Me reading all of the Marrone buzz on this thread...
Robert Redford Nod GIF

Would we really be sending a search firm to contact Tony White? The guy was here a year ago. I'd assume that we'd know him well enough to connect with him directly.
Doesn't matter. Things change. Just ask Michigan State and Northwestern. Need to Vet

I still have my 215 number from when I lived in PA, but sadly JW didn't take my call despite my northeast roots.
There is good concern on JW's part, and a valid reason for not taking the call. Based on this admission, your whole resume/biography may be a fraud then, and they're looking to avoid scandal.

It would seem you're actually JKfromPhilly. Sad to see you O'Leary yourself, but that's the world we live in.

Give it a couple of years, drop down a level, have some success, and then we can start the redemption tour.

Doesn't matter. Things change. Just ask Michigan State and Northwestern. Need to Vet
Of course. Also, in vetting the potential head man, you may go a little deeper than you would for an assistant.

A lot of talk from JW on how the program is getting up to par with the rest of the P5 which is good. However, my concern is once they get up to par, the top programs would’ve have been on to the next steps to innovating their program. I would like to see the AD send a message that it’s not just getting up to par, but thinking of ways to be innovative in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom