Will Weitsman’s NIL | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Will Weitsman’s NIL

I replied to Mr. Weitsman’s story about Elliot about a month ago. This conversation I had with him makes me believe that Elliot is the top player that he signed to an NIL deal.

Attachments

• 81FBEFCD-D48C-478B-88A9-64B6BB204769.jpeg
    81FBEFCD-D48C-478B-88A9-64B6BB204769.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 227
I replied to Mr. Weitsman’s story about Elliot about a month ago. This conversation I had with him makes me believe that Elliot is the top player that he signed to an NIL deal.
The part that stands out to me in the picture is that Weitsman says Elliot will eventually be taking a visit here, and obviously says the kid will be in Syracuse at some point.

I'd say in the very near future, although nothing is a given until it's done :)
Can you drop a small hint? What position the player plays perhaps? Hometown?

Any crumb is better than nothing...

The part that stands out to me in the picture is that Weitsman says Elliot will eventually be taking a visit here, and obviously says the kid will be in Syracuse at some point.
Not seeing what you're seeing. Adam said Cadeau will be visiting, and then the next day Cadeau committed to UNC - which was probably a surprise to Adam because I heard he was scrambling last minute to try to get Cadeau to take a deal. Then Adam said he's going to NC. He's not taking a visit here. He already committed.

Has to be a class of 2024 prospect.

Per 24///7, there are only a handful of players in the top 150 that aren't committed / signed, and none of them are at the top of the class:

Not seeing what you're seeing. Adam said Cadeau will be visiting, and then the next day Cadeau committed to UNC - which was probably a surprise to Adam because I heard he was scrambling last minute to try to get Cadeau to take a deal. Then Adam said he's going to NC. He's not taking a visit here. He already committed.
When I said before or after he commits, he said he already committed to UNC. My point is that he’d be taking a visit here because he’d be representing his company.

When I said before or after he commits, he said he already committed to UNC. My point is that he’d be taking a visit here because he’d be representing his company.
And this conversation took place in the same day before Elliot publicly committed to UNC btw.

Wonder if he will reclass up? Doesn’t seem smart to start paying a 2024 kid if he’s still in HS.
I haven't heard anything about Moore reclassifying to 2023. And I'll know more soon, but I don't necessarily think that Adam would offer Moore a NIL deal that begins while he's still in HS. I don't know either way at this point, though.

So Weitsman has to offer an NIL deal to a kid ranked as the 70th best recruit in ‘24. Meanwhile Cuse was able to get Judah, who was ranked like 30th in ‘22, without an NIL deal? Make it make sense please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom