Wisconsin Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin Game Thread...

Chukwu shouldn't have seen a second of action. I'm not second guessing either. I was dead wrong about him. I admit it. He's Cat Rescuer 2.0. Slightly better hands. That's it. Literally no skills and just doesn't know how to play.

My question is: What have we and especially our big man coach been teaching him all this time in the program. You can't teach talent but you can teach basic basketball concepts.

This is 10x worse than SC so far. We look like a mid-major right now against them.

They lost to a "mid major" already this year, one that has one of our former players sitting on the bench for them for a season....

We should not be trapping on the baseline like we normally do. They want us to do that for the kickouts.

Our offense consists of us aimlessly passing the ball around for 20 seconds, then throw it to White for a 3.

upload_2016-11-29_20-6-3.png

I mean Chukwu did practice last year while sitting out right? Looks like we just found some random guy on the street and gave him a uniform

I won't belabor the point because I really don't like to criticize players. But I remember a practice report that talked about how Chukwu was our best player that day. I don't dispute the report but that must have been one hell of a practice. I'm surprised JB didn't retire after that.

Offense actually looks better tonight than it did against SC. I mean, we might reach 60.

Defense starting to show up a little bit. But still needs to clamp down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom