wisconsin is real bad | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

wisconsin is real bad

Wisconsin is fourth in the Big 10. Remember when everyone thought this was a bad loss?

I was on board that Wisconsin would get it turned around WHEN Bo Ryan was still the coach. I don't like the guy but I think he's a great coach. I admit I wasn't sure how if Gard would be able to turn it around but he's done really well and about to deservedly get the full time job.

I was on board that Wisconsin would get it turned around WHEN Bo Ryan was still the coach. I don't like the guy but I think he's a great coach. I admit I wasn't sure how if Gard would be able to turn it around but he's done really well and about to deservedly get the full time job.
Yeah, I predicted at the time of our loss to them that they would finish top-5 in the b1g. But when Ryan quit I thought there was no way they would do anything at all with Gard as coach, so their run has REALLY surprised me

I've talked to 500,000 people who were at the Bills-Oilers playoff game.

No one thought it would be a neutral loss when they were 9-9. Maybe at 5-3 or when they beat us - but not at 9-9 with awful losses everywhere.

I've talked to 500,000 people who were at the Bills-Oilers playoff game.

No one thought it would be a neutral loss when they were 9-9. Maybe at 5-3 or when they beat us - but not at 9-9 with awful losses everywhere.

Yep, I remember some people fighting it when they played us, but then they resigned themselves to it being a bad loss as Wisky kept lowing games over the next couple of weeks. And then they totally turn it around.

That being said, there were quite a few people that said Wisky was not bad when they played us, and whether they changed their minds later or not, going back to the date of the game they were ultimately correct.

I haven't seen a Cuse team in a long time where we are calling losses "good losses".

I haven't seen a Cuse team in a long time where we are calling losses "good losses".

My first marriage was a good loss because my second marriage is so much better. Think of it that way.

it was a bad loss, the only reason that it is palatable now is that the big ten is awful and wisconsin now seems somehow decent. for the top half of the big ten, there are basically 6-8 built in wins from northwestern on down. after that if you just split with the "decent" teams you are a 12 win team in the conference. the athleticism in that conference is simply not there in comparison to the acc from top to bottom. tom crean, yogi ferrell, indiana, won that conference. yikes.

i was the OP, and i was right.

it was a bad loss, the only reason that it is palatable now is that the big ten is awful and wisconsin now seems somehow decent. for the top half of the big ten, there are basically 6-8 built in wins from northwestern on down. after that if you just split with the "decent" teams you are a 12 win team in the conference. the athleticism in that conference is simply not there in comparison to the acc from top to bottom. tom crean, yogi ferrell, indiana, won that conference. yikes.

i was the OP, and i was right.

I guess Wisconsin is the crappiest NCAA lock team of all time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom