With the hearing coming up tomorrow, what is the likelihood... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

With the hearing coming up tomorrow, what is the likelihood...

UK is untouchable. Outside power 5 separation and the forming of a self managed power organization we wont ever know that feeling. Hence the failure of the NCAA as just another political organization where equality among members is merely a ruse.

So far from the pay side - 19 infractions, 11 drug related. Didn't want to start another thread as the mods are upset about this.

So far from the pay side - 19 infractions, 11 drug related. Didn't want to start another thread as the mods are upset about this.

and you know this because you where in the hearing, right ? No you have a "source" is what it is right ?

SMH !!!

and you know this because you where in the hearing, right ? No you have a "source" is what it is right ?

SMH !!!
well played, chakka

SMH !!!

Most people in the know - know that I've posted info long before its public that's 100% spot on (ask Bees) - I'm not always 100% but so what. That's what a message board is all about to get others to post what they hear (19 may be too low) but we will find out soon enough.

Anyway - I've posted less over time because of people like you that jump all over people like me when we do post what we find out.

I also post mostly on the football side (sadly of late my favorite sport) but that's another topic that we don't have to rehash all over again either do we?

Last edited:
Most people in the know - know that I've posted info long before its public that's 100% spot on (ask Bees) - I'm not always 100% but so what.

Anyway - I've posted less over time because of people like you that jump all over people like me when we do post info. That's what a message Board is all about in my opinion.

I also post mostly on the football side (sadly of late my favorite sport) but that's another topic that we don't have to rehash all over again either do we?

You do it, then somebody else does it, then another person does it. Then you have the looks of Syracuse.com.

How bout you say how you know this (have you bugged the hearing room) ? Or are you gonna play "I can't reveal sources" card.

I am against this type of post. Unless it's from Jake, Bees, CTO

Gonna take you and your post with a big grain of salt.

You do it, then somebody else does it, then another person does it. Then you have the looks of Syracuse.com.

Who anointed you as the A$$ of the message board - oh right I've seen your type come and go over the years - if you notice I've been on this Board since 2011 newbie - I will speak up for those that refuse to post anymore - you belong on Syracuse.com more than I do. Go away and bother someone else - I'm going dark again.

Who anointed you as the A$$ of the message board - oh right I've seen your type come and go over the years - if you notice I've been on this Board since 2011 newbie - I will speak up for those that refuse to post anymore - you belong on Syracuse.com more than I do. Go away and bother someone else - I'm going dark again.
I wish I could like this multiple times

Nobody appointed me anything, nor did I or would I appoint myself. I have a stance in times or situations like this. Or take this situation unless it comes from CTO, Bees, Jake, you know there are others. Giraldino had a thread with this in mind, saying the same thing,

Anyway. I am let's let this situation play out, otherwise. CTO had a great thread about this. I am with this stance.

Sorry.

People do not (and should not) divulge the source of their inside info. Divulging that info in public is the easiest way to shut off that information flow. I don't remember anyone asking Jake who is source is. And yet, people believe him.

Over time, posters will be proven right or proven wrong. That will tell us who is in the know, and who is not.

People do not (and should not) divulge the source of their inside info. Divulging that info in public is the easiest way to shut off that information flow. I don't remember anyone asking Jake who is source is. And yet, people believe him.

Over time, posters will be proven right or proven wrong. That will tell us who is in the know, and who is not.

Divulging "inside info" on a public or open message board isn't such a great idea in the first place.

Nobody appointed me anything, nor did I or would I appoint myself. I have a stance in times or situations like this. Or take this situation unless it comes from CTO, Bees, Jake, you know there are others. Giraldino had a thread with this in mind, saying the same thing,

Anyway. I am let's let this situation play out, otherwise. CTO had a great thread about this. I am with this stance.

Sorry.
you keep stating that you just want to let the situation play out, and only discuss actual basketball until the results are public . . . yet over and over again I read you posting in the "speculation" threads. your actions do not match your words.

you keep stating that you just want to let the situation play out, and only discuss actual basketball until the results are public . . . yet over and over again I read you posting in the "speculation" threads. your actions do not match your words.

You are right. I need to just ignore these speculation threads all together.

I just hope these types of threads/post don't keep popping up when actual basketball is being played, until we hear something final (which could be awhile depending on)

But even if they do, I will just move on and ignore them. Thank you, you are right.

Youth !!!

I'm getting sick and tired of all the BS and political theater that is occurring in our country. NOW ITS STARTING TO MESS WITH MY SPORT TEAM. The NCAA will punish Syracuse but will do it in a timely manner. They will taunt us the whole season and finally hit us with a penality before ACC Tourny play. That will derail our plans for recruitment and players and coaches will throw fits. The NCAA sucks

How bout you say how you know this (have you bugged the hearing room) ? Or are you gonna play "I can't reveal sources" card.

I am against this type of post. Unless it's from Jake, Bees, CTO

Gonna take you and your post with a big grain of salt.

Believe it or not some people actually get inside information. There are plenty of people on these boards that have connections within the University. You need to relax a little bit.

I'm sure that the folks at SU know exactly what the charges are...they would have had to in order to prepare for the hearings.

Of course they do. Not sure why everyone assumes they don't? The reason they have to go in front of the infraction committee is because the NCAA and Syracuse couldn't reach an agreement, and we don't agree with one of the charges.

Of course they do. Not sure why everyone assumes they don't? The reason they have to go in front of the infraction committee is because the NCAA and Syracuse couldn't reach an agreement, and we don't agree with one of the charges.

Which one? ; )

Totally kidding. Sort of.