WMU Game Thread | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

WMU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babers wanted to play nice instead of going for the throat!

Talking crap to the other team when your emotions are running is sports. Especially in football/basketball.

To a degree. Just don’t get tossed or even a penalty.

Honestly looked like he was just helping the kid up because he was WAY too fired up, and tripped, and it looked bad to those on the field who didn’t see what happened.

Adams was legit throwing punches it looked like though. I mean...cmon.

You could probably get away with some really hard shoves if it you make it look like you’re trying to break things up. Don’t throw PUNCHES. They got helmets on anyway...

Over/under on WMU plays until they score?

I’ll set it at 2. Place your bets.
Brian Ward seems to have made an adjustment! Play 15 yards off to not let up a big play. God forbid bring some pressure and create some pass rush

Do we have to play Scoop on D and Riley/Butler on O?... because they literally don’t belong on the field even if you combined their talents together like Voltron.

They’re basically Captain Planet.

Is it just me or did we shift d schemes early 3rd

So, if I'm pickin' up what coach is putting down, everyone can shut your yaps about Tommy Devito.

Guys we get it...pitchforks and burn the witch...relax and maybe wait to hear postgame the circumstances...as of the moment we are still 2 scores up...and Dungy is back in...less negative crap, more positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom