Worst loss in JB era? | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Worst loss in JB era?

I’m sorry.
I should be looking ahead to Atlantis and then next game.

But I cannot get over the fact that the Orange gave up 100 points to Colgate!
It’s mind boggling!
(As nice as Colgate’s game may be).

I’m sorry.
I should be looking ahead to Atlantis and then next game.

But I cannot get over the fact that the Orange gave up 100 points to Colgate!
It’s mind boggling!
(As nice as Colgate’s game may be).
Once SU went up 20-5 the money line odds for a prop bet at that point would have been thousands to 1. It was a statistical anomaly. The team and coaches had put it in the win column, that won't happen again.

Once SU went up 20-5 the money line odds for a prop bet at that point would have been thousands to 1. It was a statistical anomaly. The team and coaches had put it in the win column, that won't happen again.
What about at half time when it was essentially even? They just gave up because it was 20-5 at one point?

Question, do you believe the things you type?

What about at half time when it was essentially even? They just gave up because it was 20-5 at one point?

Question, do you believe the things you type?
They were already on the beach in Atlantis by then, umkay.

Must not have listened to the post game nor have any sort of common sense.
You have a very poor feel for psychology. Tho I do have pity for you as Boeheim lives in your mind and torments you endlessly.

I’ve actually played sports, this junk you spew literally means nothing when a ball is your hands. If it did (which it doesn’t) means you have an incredibly weak minded team.

How does JB live in my mind? What brings you to that conclusion? You’re literally the worst poster on this board, maybe behind pearl31, but it’s close.
If you played sports then you should know what a trap game is. Especially in the 3rd game of the season with guys who haven't played together in the Boeheim zone. I am pleased to be mentioned in the same breath as the esteemed poster, pearl31.

Bubble may be generous. We don’t have the athleticism to compete vs high major programs this year. I think we’re headed for a losing season. We’re not going to all of a sudden get more athletic to the point that we can guard and rebound against better athletes. Heck, we can’t even do it vs “less” athletic teams
Bumping this just because.

Some of us saw this season coming just a few games in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom