Wow. Crushed but proud | Syracusefan.com

Wow. Crushed but proud

Marsh01

Living Legend
Really tough last minute. Didnt score and we still almost pulled it out. We really battled defensively in the second half and were right there.

We maximized our season lets face it. Im proud of this team and really hoped this was it.

I am crushed that the season is over. Looking forward to october.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really tough last minute. Didnt score and we still almost pulled it out. We really battled defensively in the second half and were right there.

We maximized our season lets face it. Im proud of this team and really hoped this was it.

I really don't blame the refs much but we didn't get a call down the line. But a great season.

Really got a lot of mileage out of this group. I think the most unbelievably aspect of it is that they actually COULD HAVE WON IT ALL.

Some inexplicable things happened throughout this game that leave you with that unsettled feeling and scratching your head. I suppose there were plenty of those moments laced into the thread of this years season.

I feel a little bad for JS and MCW that their last game went badly.
Lost today but we had a pretty damn good end of the season.

Every player made a play tonight, nice to see. Not counting DaJuan who was DNP of course. Mike played some good D. Brandon came alive late. James finally got that 3. Trevor buried one early. Grant showed again he's poised to take off next year. CJ was just ballz all night. Keita with a nice pick and roll bucket. Rak had a nice and-1.

4 weeks ago this team was dead. Now they cam 1 minute from the championship game. GREAT SEASON.

See y'all in 6 months. LGO

Agree Marsh. They played hard and brought what they had tonight. Unfortunately it wasn't there best as a team.

Great season for a team that not this much was expected.

Honestlythat game was there for us to take and win which is what is so frustrating. The D really stepped up in the second half but our Offense which has hurt us all year reared its ugly head, I dont think MCW, JS and Triche had 15 combined. Iam proud of this team but man it was there in the second half we should have won that game.

There was a moment in this second half, when our guys made a decision. We could have rolled over and died, or fought like hell to claw back in it and maybe have a shot at the end. We chose to claw back. It was a valiant effort, but we just didn't have enough offense to get it done.

Exceptional season, something absolutely no Cuse fan would have considered even remotely possible a month ago. It's bitter to come so close and not be playing for it all. But that means the run to get this far was oh so sweet for its end to leave such a bitter taste in our mouths.

I know everything hurts right now for the 3 guys who are leaving, Brandon, Southerland and almost assuredly MCW. But hopefully one day they can look back on this moment and be so very proud of what they accomplished. It was an unbelievable season. We should all do our best to remember the feeling of elation we had in destroying Marquette in the Verizon center to return to the final four. It was an amazing feeling.

Thanks for the memories 2012-2013 Syracuse Orange Men's Basketball, it was a hell of a ride.

incredible year and the future is bright.. btw ul is going to best the pulp outta um. mcgary is a hell of a player and um executed to perfection in the first half. We had them pushed on the ropes and a couple calls kept them standing- we deserved better but what a great run

Depressing.

A roller coaster season.
But the bottom line is...we got to the Final 4.
We beat G-town in our BE finale with those scoundrels.
And we captured their freakin' nets.

This team battled.
Thanks to them.
Congrats to Michigan.

Next season...the ACC better be ready for us.

GO ORANGE!

This team showed that they have a lot of heart with that 2nd half come back. Really proud of them for getting to the Final 4.

Bitching about the refs is like pi$$ing into the wind.

When you struggle putting the ball in the basket at crunch time and are still in a position to win the game makes it a bitter pill to swallow.

Jerami was a beast on the boards tonight and is going to be one of the bright spots to look forward to next year.

MCW - good luck in the league. Thank you Brandon & J South for all you have given to the program!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom