Class of 2014 - WR Adly Enoicy (FL) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR Adly Enoicy (FL) Offered

Yep but lets just ignore the fact that Thomas committed to GT and Megatron was there before Paul Johnson,hell Megatron was there when GT had Ball throwing it all over the yard when they beat us in the Champs Bowl ...

I was just agreeing with the fact that GT has had good wr even if they are more run first now

I was just agreeing with the fact that GT has had good wr even if they are more run first now

Yes now ... but like I said different coaching staffs and different philosophies ... either way I am jazzed for this game! GO ORANGE!

Delray Sports ‏@DelraySports 29 Dec
Class 8A-7A-6A Offense Honorable mention by Sun-Sentinel Atlantic:
Adly Enoicy, Dontavis Monroe, Thomas Owens;

It looks like Cuse target Kyron Brown defending him. If not its some one from his team

From watching his highlights he's a TE at the next level IMO. If we get him. That will give us Parris, Provo, Batten and Enoicy. These are all freshman or sophomores. Custis and Moore I'm not sure what the staff is going to do with them. Moore looks more like a lineman trying to play TE. Custis looks more like a big WR instead of a TE. He's like FSU's Benjamin.

Sorry if this has been ironed out throughout the threads, but are Aldy AND Steve "Call Me" Ishmael still in play? Not one or the other? I can live with that.

Sorry if this has been ironed out throughout the threads, but are Aldy AND Steve "Call Me" Ishmael still in play? Not one or the other? I can live with that.

As I understand it, they are both in play and we would be shocked if we don't get at least one of them.

Ishmael is a WR and it seems Enoicy is more of a TE, but could stay on the outside if things break that way

They are definitely both in play. The staff knows we desperately need, and have plenty of room for, more playmakers whatever position Enoicy ends up playing. Money's comparison of Custis to Benjamin is dead on(we can only hope, Benjamin is a beast).

From watching his highlights he's a TE at the next level IMO. If we get him. That will give us Parris, Provo, Batten and Enoicy. These are all freshman or sophomores. Custis and Moore I'm not sure what the staff is going to do with them. Moore looks more like a lineman trying to play TE. Custis looks more like a big WR instead of a TE. He's like FSU's Benjamin.

Money didn't I read somewhere too that Batten could be a great DE?

Yes Batten also played DE in HS and could likely play the position here. Might be better suited for DE anyways, 215/220 is awfully light for a TE. How many HBacks do we need.

I believe Batten did redshirt this year and if by chance he played against Tulane i don't think it'd effect his status. I don't recall him playing in that game though.

Didn't realize Batten didn't redshirt. Played against Tulane.

That's gotta be a mistake on the participation report, right?

Money didn't I read somewhere too that Batten could be a great DE?
Yeah I like his highlights as a DE. I also remember him being a standout track athlete too. He could be better suited for DE. Who knows what the staff is thinking. They saw him at TE all season long. Im sure they will make their evalutions before and after spring practices.