Class of 2025 - WR Darien Williams (NY: CBA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/16/24) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 WR Darien Williams (NY: CBA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/16/24)

Old Man Good Job GIF

This one today feels extra special.

This is what I’m talking about re closing. And, Fran is closing. Now, let’s close some more and stock the talent. Very exciting.

Also, just have to say, Fran is embarrassing Dino. Dino was never the guy actually.

Maybe it is 4 already:
Strange
Lawrence
Williams
Brown-miller possible blue shirt?
I think Brown-Miller is a straight 2024 and I think Mike M said no blue shirts to his knowledge.

If Fran can get you alone in a room, and you have any amount of character, his appeal is irresistible.

This is what I’m talking about re closing. And, Fran is closing. Now, let’s close some more and stock the talent. Very exciting.

Also, just have to say, Fran is embarrassing Dino. Dino was never the guy actually.
Fran has a high motor. Dino had a VW motor from the 70s.

Dino is and was a good man. He performed like most would. Fran is a cut above or maybe two cuts above. Fran assembled a staff that Dino couldn't. A staff that can pull talent from anywhere, especially from the NJ/NY area. Literally anyone in NY/NJ. And, pulling a hometown kid is easy for these guys. They get it done early and get it locked in.