Class of 2014 - WR Treevon Prater (IL) Attending Prep | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR Treevon Prater (IL) Attending Prep

BeYn4xZCEAAHIMb.jpg:large

Pumped about the CJ jersey-shirt

PRIMETIMEBOOM5‏@Treevonprater5 34m
Cant wait to get to Syracuse with my guys man!

Well he tweets like he is coming. Anyone know if he got his grades in order?

PRIMETIMEBOOM5‏@Treevonprater5 34m
Cant wait to get to Syracuse with my guys man!

Well he tweets like he is coming. Anyone know if he got his grades in order?

I thought i heard that he was good to go, but maybe I'm confusing him with jonathan thomas

I thought i heard that he was good to go, but maybe I'm confusing him with jonathan thomas
Your confusing him with Thomas. Pretty sure Prater is still a ???

PRIMETIMEBOOM@Treevonprater5 · 36m
Having my going away party today!

But where...JUCO or Prep? I know that at Jireh Prep they don't report for another 26 days.

Prep means that he's really close to qualifying.

20 Known Verbals + 1 Silent Verbal + Dawson & Prater in January + KJ? =

Do you know how many opens spots do we have going back to last years numbers? Prater, and KJ would go against their numbers, but we also may have 2 others who may enroll early. If Norton, and Fisher are gone wouldn't that free up 2 spots, allowing us to grab up to 27 this class?

Prep means that he's really close to qualifying.

20 Known Verbals + 1 Silent Verbal + Dawson & Prater in January + KJ? =

thought kj said he is also going prep route before coming to Syracuse in january

Do you know how many opens spots do we have going back to last years numbers? Prater, and KJ would go against their numbers, but we also may have 2 others who may enroll early. If Norton, and Fisher are gone wouldn't that free up 2 spots, allowing us to grab up to 27 this class?

Off the top of my head ...

Fisher's been gone for a while, so he doesn't even figure in the count.

If everyone returns from last year's team, we're at either 84 or 86 scholarship players for 2014, depending on if Nassib and Cleveland had their scholarships renewed.

If Norton doesn't return, then we're smack at 85 (counting both Nassib and Cleveland).

We would have 22 players in their last year of eligibility ... meaning that we can only add 22 new players between January 2015 and August 2015 enrollments.

Right now that would be Prater and Dawson coming in January, and 20 more for August.

Naturally, if a few more players take their degrees early or decide to transfer, it frees up a few more slots. For some reason all the kids love playing for Shafer and nobody wants to leave anymore. :)

The max we could take right now would be 27 (if Prater and Dawson come in January, they could count towards the 2014 class, plus 25 more for 2015). If KJ gets his affairs in order and enrolls in January, we can change the max to 28. However, we'll probably run up against the 85 total limit before we hit the 25 player class limit.

There would have to be 5 more unexpected departures (not counting Norton) for us to add 27 newbies. We'll know in a month who shows up, and who doesn't show.

Off the top of my head ...

Fisher's been gone for a while, so he doesn't even figure in the count.

If everyone returns from last year's team, we're at either 84 or 86 scholarship players for 2014, depending on if Nassib and Cleveland had their scholarships renewed.

If Norton doesn't return, then we're smack at 85 (counting both Nassib and Cleveland).

We would have 22 players in their last year of eligibility ... meaning that we can only add 22 new players between January 2015 and August 2015 enrollments.

Right now that would be Prater and Dawson coming in January, and 20 more for August.

Naturally, if a few more players take their degrees early or decide to transfer, it frees up a few more slots. For some reason all the kids love playing for Shafer and nobody wants to leave anymore. :)

The max we could take right now would be 27 (if Prater and Dawson come in January, they could count towards the 2014 class, plus 25 more for 2015). If KJ gets his affairs in order and enrolls in January, we can change the max to 28. However, we'll probably run up against the 85 total limit before we hit the 25 player class limit.

There would have to be 5 more unexpected departures (not counting Norton) for us to add 27 newbies. We'll know in a month who shows up, and who doesn't show.
Currently as many as 4 of the kids we have as commits right now are non-qualifiers.

Currently as many as 4 of the kids we have as commits right now are non-qualifiers.

Keeps the prep schools in business.

In other words, we have to take 27 to get 22. ;)

I keep seeing 4 guys. I have a good idea of two, can someone let me know the other two. PM if not comfortable posting, thanks.