Class of 2023 - WR Yazeed Haynes (PA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/16/23) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 WR Yazeed Haynes (PA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/16/23)

Is there any way the recruiting sites can down grade a player that is transferring?

Is there any way the recruiting sites can down grade a player that is transferring?
They get regraded as a transfer prospect so yes they can be downgraded from their HS rating.

I have Yazeed for speed.
Chris Pine Crying GIF by Vulture.com

YAZEED HAYNES PORTAL FROM GEORGIA WR 4.39 40
images

Haynes is listed at 6-foot-1, 170-pounds according to his recruiting profile. This past summer, Haynes clocked in at 4.39 seconds in the 40-yard, the definition of game-breaking speed. He pairs that up with his polished skill set as a route runner which helped him put up some eye-popping numbers during his senior season at North Penn high school.

92+
Georgia
4-star
Just another day at HCFB’s office.
4 years of eligibility too. Nice.

Hope he works hard in the weight room. Hard to be successful at only 170 pounds at WR in the ACC.

Speaking of S&C, I think this is the last domino to fall building the new staff.

Coach Brown built it very quickly. He must have enormous energy.

4 years of eligibility too. Nice.

Hope he works hard in the weight room. Hard to be successful at only 170 pounds at WR in the ACC.

Speaking of S&C, I think this is the last domino to fall building the new staff.

Coach Brown built it very quickly. He must have enormous energy.
Someone said on this board or it may have been another that we are way behind in the weight room. This is an area I’m very excited about upgrading

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom