yes or no. does Hop leave? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

yes or no. does Hop leave?

I have it on good authority he WILL leave to pursue his dream of being a world famous interpretive dancer.
They always made fun of the graceful boys.

The risk is, if he goes somewhere else and isn't successful, the door won't be open to come back.

The risk is, if he goes somewhere else and isn't successful, the door won't be open to come back.
Then he didn't have it in the first place.

If you were to hire MH would you not put a very large buy out in his contract. Why would someone hire for the short term. If he goes he's gone for good.

Iv said it before and I will say it again. If Hopkins leaves, he will not be the next head basketball coach at Syracuse University. No school is going to hire him as a stopgap; they will make it mandatory that he puts a big buyout in his contract, one which I doubt Syracuse would spend money on. At that point, Syracuse would conduct a national search for a proven coach. So it comes down to whether or not Hopkins wants to wait 5 more years (could be shorter) to coach his alma mater or take a job that isnt as good for the short term gains. At this point, I wouldnt be surprised if he left because he has waited a very long time and deserves this opportunity. Whatever he chooses I understand. It can be hard to wait, but sometimes you have to wait for your dream.

No, because I don't think the right opportunity will be there. At BC, it would be a struggle to get into the tourney. The Marquette option looks good on the surface, but based on recent developments, it doesn't look like there is a lot of stability. I think he would leave for the right opportunity, but I just don't see it out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom