You can't make this up -- 6:30 Rally @ JoePa's house

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
a student thing, aparently.

#OccupyJoePa

angry_mob_at_frankenstein_castle.jpg

Kent_Brockman_normal.jpg

jimbaumbach Jim Baumbach

Garage has opened and Paterno's son, Scott, and a woman - JoePa's wife? - are in driveway.
I'd follow this guy...things are about to get real.

Kent_Brockman_normal.jpg

jimbaumbach Jim Baumbach

Scott Paterno says JoePa will address students.

thank you all for your support. I love you and penn state. Good night everyone.

Sickening. What is wrong with PSU students? Are they proud to be called Pedophile State University?

Sickening. What is wrong with PSU students? Are they proud to be called Pedophile State University?

sadly, a school can't teach wisdom or in this case common sense.

a student thing, aparently.

#OccupyJoePa

This proves the point that college kids are mostly uniformed idiots who care most about the next party, the next beer, the next class, the next hook-up...many have no concept of the "real world". That's why they make great protesters. They are easily coerced and don't think before they act. We were all there once.

This thing is going to be bad news. It's like the drunk college douche bags that were celebrating in DC the night Bin Laden was killed...they did it because it was something to do. Someday these PSU students will feel the guilt, shame and embarrassment of being there when the news clips are played over and over again.

All I can think of is the photos I once saw when reading about lynchings during the Jim Crow era South. There are some famous photos of "respectable" townspeople (of all ages) getting their pictures taken with the hanging bodies nearby. I always wondered what those people felt like years later, seeing their faces at those tragic and deplorable events.

If my son or daughter was going to PSU and was even thinking about going to JoePa's house to sing Kum-ba-ya in front of the national media, I would be down there chaining them to their dorm room. Or encouraging them to go to a party instead. Anything but going to that man's house. This situation is something you do not want to be involved in at all, in any capacity.

Kent_Brockman_normal.jpg

jimbaumbach Jim Baumbach

Cops have cleared the lawn. Students now on sidewalk and street. Don't they have some studying to do?
36 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Kent_Brockman_normal.jpg

jimbaumbach Jim Baumbach

JoePa's house, scene 45 yfrog.com/klaygrzj
1 minute ago

Kent_Brockman_normal.jpg

jimbaumbach Jim Baumbach

Still outside JoePa's house. Wonder what he's having for dinner? yfrog.com/odx7qbuj
3 minutes ago

Kent_Brockman_normal.jpg

jimbaumbach Jim Baumbach

According to students standing right by JoePa's front window, he thanked them for their support.
5 minutes ago

Kent_Brockman_normal.jpg

jimbaumbach Jim Baumbach

This is happening in JoePa's driveway. Really. yfrog.com/oeiyprij
8 minutes ago

Kent_Brockman_normal.jpg

jimbaumbach Jim Baumbach

Police asked Scott Paterno if he wanted students off lawn. He said no. "It's good my parents see people still love them."
9 minutes ago

Kent_Brockman_normal.jpg

jimbaumbach Jim Baumbach

Outside JoePa's front door. yfrog.com/o08desbtj
9 minutes ago

Kent_Brockman_normal.jpg

jimbaumbach Jim Baumbach

On JoePa's lawn. yfrog.com/obx71lrj
10 minutes ago

Kent_Brockman_normal.jpg

jimbaumbach Jim Baumbach

JoePa addressing students from his window. They're standing in his shrubs. Seriously.
12 minutes ago

Kent_Brockman_normal.jpg

jimbaumbach Jim Baumbach

Joe Paterno is waving out his front window; fans stormed house.
14 minutes ago

Kent_Brockman_normal.jpg

jimbaumbach Jim Baumbach

Now students chanting "Go-Home-Media"
15 minutes ago

Kent_Brockman_normal.jpg

jimbaumbach Jim Baumbach

Crowd now in 1000 range. Not a spot on his driveway, grass or street to stand on. Car couldn't even get into driveway. Let him out in street
15 minutes ago

Kent_Brockman_normal.jpg

jimbaumbach Jim Baumbach

Students chanting Joe-Pa-terno as he gets out and briefly addresses students. This scene has a feel of goodbye to it.
16 minutes ago

Kent_Brockman_normal.jpg

jimbaumbach Jim Baumbach

JoePa just returned home a Beatles like reception. Students converged on car and he couldn't get out.
17 minutes ago

The problem is State College is in a bubble. This plays well for people in State College, so they think there is broader support than there is. They aren't getting that this stuff plays poorly in NYC or Peoria, and they're just making the crisis situation worse.

Paterno supposedly in tears. Where were they when you allowed kids to be raped?

Scum

"Police asked Scott Paterno if he wanted students off lawn. He said no. "It's good my parents see people still love them."

Ask the kids who got MOLESTED if they love them, you piece of .

This whole story makes me furious.

Kent_Brockman_normal.jpg

jimbaumbach Jim Baumbach

Oh goodness here come Joe out the front door again. He's in evening garb.
17 seconds ago

Kent_Brockman_normal.jpg

jimbaumbach Jim Baumbach

Front door has opened and students are now chanting, "we want Joe! We want joe!"

What is wrong with these students? I imagine as college students they can read and use the internet. Its really poor taste even if you think there may possibly be some way to explain Paterno's non actions there is still no proof he is not implicitly involved.

"Police asked Scott Paterno if he wanted students off lawn. He said no. "It's good my parents see people still love them."

Ask the kids who got MOLESTED if they love them, you piece of ****.

This whole story makes me furious.

We have a new winner for fanbase completely disconnected from reality... and humanity.

Now tweeters say Paterno has come out of his house and smiling, eating up the love he is getting from the students.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom