You guys were right... northwestern isn't a good team | Syracusefan.com

You guys were right... northwestern isn't a good team

Don't remember anyone saying that but if they did, they're morons.

That is our future btw.

huge gamble for fitz on the 4th down to go up 12.

they could have put this away but dropped 2 picks and now neb still has a shot

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

huge gamble for fitz on the 4th down to go up 12.

they could have put this away but dropped 2 picks and now neb still has a shot

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed, like I said win or lose they are a pretty good ball club

I think the biggest downfall right now is how they blow leads. The D is terrible in the 2nd half and Nebraska is moving the ball again with 4 minutes to go and at the N-western 43.

More group think...Win or lose they are a very good team.

I was one of the people beyond frustrated when we were getting clobbered by a decent, but perennial "eh" Big Eleven team. At home. By 23 points at one point.

And it turns out the 'Cats are pretty doggone good. Kudos to them.

So Barrel, I was wrong and you are awesome.

I was one of the people beyond frustrated when we were getting clobbered by a decent, but perennial "eh" Big Eleven team. At home. By 23 points at one point.

And it turns out the 'Cats are pretty doggone good. Kudos to them.

So Barrel, I was wrong and you are awesome.

As you were

Really a defensive meltdown. Northwestern has outplayed them, to no avail. Sounds familiar...

I think the biggest downfall right now is how they blow leads. The D is terrible in the 2nd half and Nebraska is moving the ball again with 4 minutes to go and at the N-western 43.

Whatever, sure and I would agree but like I said they are a pretty good ball club. Nebraska isn't suny Albany either

Last thing you want to do is leave time on the clock for Trevor Siemian.

This has been a ridiculous last 10 minutes of college football. God bless ESPN goal line.

Maryland just lost a heartbreaker... Kid missed a 25 yard fg at buzzer

I used to root for NW but after their scumbag qb took a dive against us id almost have to consider rooting for Buttgers to beat them. Ill never forgive them for that.

Yes they are ... I stated back early in the season ... before we played Minny that NW was good and Minny ... well Minny isn't good at all ... their record was a bi-product of a bad schedule. I would say the victory over us or Vandy would be their best wins thus far but I felt they would make some noise in the B1G since overall it has been a down year for that conference.

Group think? Who's in the group? I remember a lot more people talking about their coach being great.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Group think? Who's in the group? I remember a lot more people talking about their coach being great.

Whatever Bees. I guarantee if you go back you will see many people here staring that
NW is not a good team, etc etc. it was me and a few others stating how good of a coach that fitz is. You need to have your head examined. Your trying to cover too much ground and refute every one of my posts even when I am 100% correct

Whatever Bees. I guarantee if you go back you will see many people here staring that
NW is not a good team, etc etc. it was me and a few others stating how good of a coach that fitz is. You need to have your head examined. Your trying to cover too much ground and refute every one of my posts even when I am 100% correct

Were you 100% correct when every post of yours last year was about how Marrone was the wrong guy for the job and you'd go off the deep end?

Btw, NW is a good team but nothing special. We should have beat them and we certainly aren't special.

Were you 100% correct when every post of yours last year was about how Marrone was the wrong guy for the job and you'd go off the deep end?

Btw, NW is a good team but nothing special. We should have beat them and we certainly aren't special.

It was their specials that beat us though so I'd say they were especially special.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom