You guys were right... northwestern isn't a good team | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

You guys were right... northwestern isn't a good team

More group think...Win or lose they are a very good team.

Yep... I said it and it's still relatively true. They've beaten Syracuse and Vanderbilt. Every other win on their schedule would be cast about as fluff had Syracuse beaten that team (BC, S. Dak., Ind., Min.). Let's see if NW can beat either Michigan or Michigan State.

As you are wont to say ... and I agree with ... there are not very many good teams playing college football. There is a VERY large section of muddle in the middle. Northwestern might be near the top of the muddle, but they are still in the muddle.

Whatever Bees. I guarantee if you go back you will see many people here staring that
NW is not a good team, etc etc. it was me and a few others stating how good of a coach that fitz is. You need to have your head examined. Your trying to cover too much ground and refute every one of my posts even when I am 100% correct

2012 NW can be a mediocre team - which is what I said and they STILL have a great coach - which is also something I said. The two are not as connected as you are making it.

NW is a team that can beat anyone and lose to anyone. They are a match up problem for many teams and depending on different criteria/skills they can look very good or very bad...mostly on defense.

Whatever Bees. I guarantee if you go back you will see many people here staring that
NW is not a good team, etc etc. it was me and a few others stating how good of a coach that fitz is. You need to have your head examined. Your trying to cover too much ground and refute every one of my posts even when I am 100% correct

It was probably 50/50 ... there was a thread dedicated to how good Fitz was as a coach. I know myself and several others said NW was a pretty good program ... Buddha is correct there aren't a lot of dominant programs and NW is a team that could beat a lot of schools out there ... and the B1G is looking pretty miserable right now .. MSU and U of M aren't anything special this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom