You know you are from syracusefan.com, if ... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

You know you are from syracusefan.com, if ...

Same here. I have it bookmarked on my PC but I went to check from my phone and found it.
What a F*cking ordeal getting registered here. Thank you GMAIL for spamming out the link I needed to sign up here.

Got registered up no problem. Glad nobody had stolen my user name yet!

You know you're from syracusefan.com when you spend more than 10 seconds wondering which of the smilies will become Cali's go-to.

I'm betting this one: :eek:

Im sure he had the name the second you were able to register.

Check the link-He hasn't signed on yet if anyone wants to go for it (I think he's on vacation). I'm also auctioning off CTO's username. This actually allows you to become CTO. It comes with great seats to SU basketball games and access to all the SU legends. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity (or until the next time we switch sites)

http://syracusefan.com/members/?page=3

Why would you want to have someone elses handle bro? its just pure comedy on my behalf.

I hope I'm not the only one tempted to make the first post in the recently created "moderator forum" which is currently viewable to all...

Tom, any way to navigate from this thread to the thread above or below this one without having to go back to the main basketball board page?

I hope I'm not the only one tempted to make the first post in the recently created "moderator forum" which is currently viewable to all...

DAMN! I missed my window. Well played, admins. Well played.

Gotta say it's nice to have Syracusefan.com back, I was getting worried for a couple days when it didn't work. I didn't post much on the scout site, usually just read the posts but it's nice to see the site still alive and kicking. Remember the good old AOL board days and then Syracuse.com before that was taken over by juvenile troublemakers. Anyways, good to see mostly everyone made the transition from scout.

Are the moderators planning on making a general announcement over on Scout about this new site? If not, that might be a good opportunity to shed some deadwood and get rid of some of the pervasive negativity.

Just saying...

Now Ryan, it's not nice to call Mason "deadwood."

Seriously, though, I have been wondering the same thing. It seems like one of the main reasons we've moved, unless I'm misinterpreting the situation, is due to the fact that the boards over there are quickly regressing to syracuse.com levels, so inviting everyone over won't really solve anything. Yes, I know that the differences with Scout are also a primary reason for the move, but I'd like to think that the influx of numbskulls in recent months is playing at least a part.

Now Ryan, it's not nice to call Mason "deadwood."

Seriously, though, I have been wondering the same thing. It seems like one of the main reasons we've moved, unless I'm misinterpreting the situation, is due to the fact that the boards over there are quickly regressing to syracuse.com levels, so inviting everyone over won't really solve anything. Yes, I know that the differences with Scout are also a primary reason for the move, but I'd like to think that the influx of numbskulls in recent months is playing at least a part.

Yeah I gotta say it was hard for me to post on Scout because I didn't want to have to deal with some of the immature responses from random posters. I remember the slow progression that occured on Syracuse.com boards before that move and could see the writing on the wall. The real die-hard and knowledgeable posters will figure out the move one way or another, I mean a lot already have.

I assume we moved b/c Scout was taking advantage of us by taking money and providing little

you've moved with us before ...

Welcome to the sixth and final home for Syracusefan.com. We'll be tinkering with the look and feel over the next week or two. Suggestions are welcome.

I wish there could be badges for all the forums that you were a part of. I missed the AOL and syracuse.com days, but I was there for the original Syracusefan.com > Scout > Rivals > Syracusefan.com v2

I wish there could be badges for all the forums that you were a part of. I missed the AOL and syracuse.com days, but I was there for the original Syracusefan.com > Scout > Rivals > Syracusefan.com v2
There seems to be some trophy functionality within the personal profile. Maybe we can get custom ones for the boards we've been a part of.

There seems to be some trophy functionality within the personal profile. Maybe we can get custom ones for the boards we've been a part of.

I think you earn trophies the more posts you accumulate.

Didn't some one post a link not too long ago on the Scout board to the original Syracusefan.com forum? I seem to remember some one posting a link to the archive of posts from the old site. Brought back memories of the infamous Julius Hodge recruitment posts as well as when Billy Edelin's dad used to post on the board. Ah the memories :-P

Didn't some one post a link not too long ago on the Scout board to the original Syracusefan.com forum? I seem to remember some one posting a link to the archive of posts from the old site. Brought back memories of the infamous Julius Hodge recruitment posts as well as when Billy Edelin's dad used to post on the board. Ah the memories :-P

Someone posted a link to here , then it went bye bye.

No I mean like a year ago or so someone found a way to view the first Syracusefan.com, the one that everyone moved to after leaving the Syracuse.com forum when that went downhill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom