Your as official as it gets SU Cal thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Your as official as it gets SU Cal thread

I forget what good offense looks like

Every time I watch college hoops now I start daydreaming about Sherman Douglas to Stevie Thompson.

This slop isn't doing it for me. McCullough is good though.

We get a chance for a runout and rather than an arching, over the top lead pass for an easy breakaway dunk, a 4th year guard throws a bounce pass right into a mass of bodies.

We will have growing pains this season, no question. I've accepted it.

I look forward to seeing player development by March.

Couple of early notes from me:
- rak just looks like a man
- Chris Mc is going to be a player
- Roberson and cooney don't contribute enough aggressiveness on offense to be out there together for long periods, imo. Cooney has to do something other than catch at the arc and pass it back up top. Can't happen.
- Joseph is shaky, certainly will have some frustrating moments but like I said, he'll get better for sure

As I type this, some nice moves by Roberson. We need that.

Remember when the board joke used to be "big ten bball".

Yeah...

And our transition defense has been very poor so far.

Thanks for the link, how do I remove the ads in the way? I'm afraid to click "close" and "skip this ad".
Close actually closes. Might take a few tries, just click on whatever X you see and you'll be good to go. Of course, it's a lot easier when you have AdBlockPlus running.

I was just going to day the same thing. Big screen, wearing my glasses and I couldn't tell who one of the guys on the floor was for us.

Yup. I used to be able to see all the numbers on a crappy 27 inch tube TV. Now I got a nice big, clear flat screen, and I can't tell who is who half the time in bball or football.

Outside the rak dunk and silent g steal nearly every bucket has been a low percentage shot.

Thanks. I was looking for an x but couldn't find one - I know they hide them sometimes. I'll click the close.

Wow, never seen this many easy dunks inside against us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom