Your as official as it gets SU Cal thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Your as official as it gets SU Cal thread

thebigeast44 said:
Nice to finally see Cooney follow through - his other shots were brutal.

It's easy to single him out but has anybody on this team not been brutal? McCullough's been good, everybody else has been pretty bad.

He probably could have dunked that with a bit less umpfff and had an easy two. That's disappointing....

Ok I don't watch too much basketball...

This one commentator SUCKS...

Shooting is going to be an issue....the least shocking thing I've ever typed

Do we ever shoot at practice?

It's a young team trying to find a away to play up to the expectations. Convulsive okay, but not "brutal."

I get the reasoning why everybody wants Cooney to sit, but what had Patterson done that warrants a big boost in time outside an exhibition where he hits a 4 threes?

Hmmm, Joseph not passing the ball very well. Our shooting is a problem thus far.

I get the reasoning why everybody wants Cooney to sit, but what had Patterson done that warrants a big boost in time outside an exhibition where he hits a 4 threes?

I say more Gbinije(better all around player than Cooney), and thus more Johnson at SF since Gbinije is getting more time at the 2.

I know that BJ is in the doghouse right now but we need someone who might be able to knock down jumpers out there. Get over it, Jim, get guys on the floor who can actually make baskets.

Right now our outside shooting is similar to what it was at the end of last year - horrible. Still a long way to go but not going to be easy here. We have some guys who may turn the tide from the outside but that possibility is very unsure at this point.

I'm incredibly calm actually. Not too shocked by what we've seen.

1. Can't score, check
2. Cal's made threes, check
3. Turnovers and poor shots from young players, check

Long season. We'll get better.

To start- movement on offense, and we need someone to hit 3s. Let's get some transition.

This team has a long way to go on both sides of the ball. Luckily there are a lot of young, athletic parts on this team. A lot of players who have the ability to make shots. They just need to let the game slow down for them. Only way that happens is with more court time. If Boeheim uses his bench the way he did in the first half, we'll have a lot of players who will be ready down the stretch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom