Your Favorite Play | Syracusefan.com

Your Favorite Play

AET was a man among boys last year. That Pitt game, he wasn't going to be denied the end zone.

Hope someone, or a collection of people are ready to step up.

The one where we hurrried to the LOS and snapped the ball quickly.

...from the 2016 season.

Mine is pretty much all of these

Thanks for posting. I dont care how bad his hands were at the underwear Olympics; just watch this vid to evaluate the player. Some players dont practice well, the game slowed down for him last year. UDFA? laughable. GO JAGS. Btw, the white/white/orange we wore at uconn last year looked super sharp! My fav combo.

Flood concept out of any formation pretty much or personnel. Almost guaranteed positive if ran correctly.

IMG_0294.JPG

Seeing Dungey on the field, playing QB for Syracuse University at the beginning of the first game of 2016.

My favorite play for 2017 will be seeking Dungey on the field, playing QB for Syracuse University at the beginning of the first game.

My second favorite play for 2017 will be seeing Dungey on the field playing QB for Syracuse University during the post-season bowl game.

I'm going with Strickland to Estime, VaTech.
All of Ellison's hits on bigger offensive players.

Agreed about Ellison. Dude had numerous licks where he flew up and dropped the hammer. Awesome to watch.

Absolute fave was in the Va Tech game, Franklin made a spectacular leaping tackle running all the way to the sideline. Was so so vicious.

Close second was Strickland's 4th quarter touchdown run, same game. Happened right in front of me and the dome just erupted. Everyone knew it was over. Electric moment.

Agreed -- once July 4th is over, I'm pretty much all set with summer.
That's crazy talk. I love summer. The only reason I'm hoping it goes quickly is because my wife is ready to not be pregnant anymore and she's due the end of september.

That's crazy talk. I love summer. The only reason I'm hoping it goes quickly is because my wife is ready to not be pregnant anymore and she's due the end of september.

In the DC area where I live, the spring and fall are glorious. Warm days and cool nights. The summer is just disgusting. I don't care for humidity, baseball and mosquitoes.

Congrats, BTW!

In the DC area where I live, the spring and fall are glorious. Warm days and cool nights. The summer is just disgusting. I don't care for humidity, baseball and mosquitoes.

Congrats, BTW!
I'm in Knoxville, TN so I hear ya about heat and humidity. Growing up in CNY made me hate winter so much that fall just makes me think of what's to come. I've even grown to dislike southern winters. I've said for a long time I'll never complain about the heat if I'm gonna complain about the cold. To each there own. It's one of the benefits of living in our huge meteorological diverse country.

And thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom