Your Favorite Pregame Bar and Post Victory bar | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Your Favorite Pregame Bar and Post Victory bar

We usually park at sky top and tailgate there
But I have all my nephews coming and don’t want to freeze them to death so I’m looking at bars close to the dome I would probably park at Tommy’s at sky top and Uber to bars and
Dome but than how do I get from some back to sky top after we win ? Help ...
On campus the Sheraton bar is my favorite.

Getting back to sky top you should be able to Uber.

I Have stayed at Hotel Syracuse/Marriott downtown for a couple games already this year and had no problem getting Uber back. This includes going back right after games and also includes going back very late after some celebratory drinks (at Sheraton)

It was:

Pre-Chucks (rip)
Post-Chucks (rip).

Now:
Football-tailgate before, Orange Crate after.
Hoops-Crate or Faegans before hit the road after.

We need a decent Chucks sized bar back up there, just not sure where. There is an energy to a place that can accomodate that many people that the other smaller (better) bars cannot match.

Chucks was a terrible bar and you should feel bad.

"Not too crowded" is my favorite quality of any bar. I know some people like places where they're packed in like sardines, I am not one of those people.

Yup. Despise it. Can’t move. Can’t get a beer. No good place to post up and drink your beers. No buffer zone. People scream/talking in your ear. I’m good on all that.

The Sheraton is pretty much the only tolerable bar near campus for me pre game. We need another big bar.

I’m being steered to the press room . Any good ?

I'd call it solidly not bad. It's a big space and they've got games. It's kind of generic, though, and last time I was there they were out of the first three beers our table wanted. People like their food. You could definitely do worse.

I'd call it solidly not bad. It's a big space and they've got games. It's kind of generic, though, and last time I was there they were out of the first three beers our table wanted. People like their food. You could definitely do worse.
I agree on non game day days/nights. They go all out for game day with free tailgate food and plentiful beer though. Or at least that was my last experience.

I agree on non game day days/nights. They go all out for game day with free tailgate food and plentiful beer though. Or at least that was my last experience.

Did somebody say free food?

This is worth a return visit...

Did somebody say free food?

This is worth a return visit...
They had free wing dips, among other tailgating fixtures last time i stopped by for a game day. Cant guarentee itll be the same but they’re certainly making an effort to establish themselves as a football watering hole

I’m being steered to the press room . Any good ?

Not super close to the Dome (as in not walking distance) but a good bar! Give yourself plenty of time for the Uber up in case there is big game traffic.

They had free wing dips, among other tailgating fixtures last time i stopped by for a game day. Cant guarentee itll be the same but they’re certainly making an effort to establish themselves as a football watering hole
I’ll have my 13 jersey on introduce yourself

I went to Hotel Syracuse (Marriott Downtown) for the first time before the UNC game. Thought it was great.

I always hit the Sheraton bar after the game. Not too packed, enough TVs to show all the games.

My morning and early afternoon plans are short tomorrow due to my friend's work commitment. Had thought of plopping myself down at the Marriott bar and just drinking the day away until I meet people for an early dinner.

Tonight we will be at South Street B & G to watch game and Boston Beer Garden for post game activities. Both are in Naples FL.