your ideal first play Saturday | Syracusefan.com

your ideal first play Saturday

I've got Jim Brown lined up on the NU sideline glaring at Fitzgerald and telling him "You REALLY don't want to win this game".

Cuse cruises to victory from there

mine:

Broyld will be under center first play ... he will be seen / heard yelling "where's Rob Moore?"

Meanwhile in the background, Bel Biv Devoe will be playing throughout the Dome
Hand off to Barry Baker

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

mine:

Broyld will be under center first play ... he will be seen / heard yelling "where's Rob Moore?"

If Rob Moore runs on to the field we is in bigger trouble than thought.BTW Any play that gives us 6 or a first down is AOK with me. If we get it with a freaking hand off up the middle fine butno fumbles or interceptions are allowed on that first play at the very least.:eek:

If Rob Moore runs on to the field we is in bigger trouble than thought.BTW Any play that gives us 6 or a first down is AOK with me. If we get it with a freaking hand off up the middle fine butno fumbles or interceptions are allowed on that first play at the very least.:eek:

Huh

Kickoff run back for a touchdown.

BUT WHAT IF WE DEFER?

SORRY WORK FORCES ME TO BE BORZAKIAN IN TYPING, I AM NOT YELLING AT YOU, THEY ARE JUST TOO CHEAP TO GIVE ME A NEW KEYBOARD.

TO ANSWER THE QUESTION, I AM GOING WITH PLAY ACTION TO DAVID STEVENS ON A SEAM ROUTE

Double reverse from Nassib to Lemon to Broyld who throws the ball deep to a wide open Marcus Sales for an 80 yard TD. :D

Broyld will come up Fucillo HUGE in key situations this season. We will end up owing him big time for this season.

Broyld from the wildcat throws a bubble screen to Broyld who's sprung for a 72 yard touchdown off of a great block by Broyld.

images

mine:

more interested in the second play. waiting to see if they go to no huddle or up tempo and expect if there is a surprise it will be then.

mine:

Stretch play where Smith goes for 5 yds behind Pugh and Chibane.

I'd take that all day.

Snap over Paulus's head.

That moment will forever be etched in my memory.

We had finally gotten rid of GRob. The great mistake was over. Echos from the our glorious past were awakened as start of a new era in Syracuse football was here.

We watched as the prodigal son had returned to quarterback our program back to national prominence. An entire off-season of renewed optimism, excitement and hope were all distilled into this first snap......that went gracefully sailing over Paulus's head.

syracuse090509z.jpg

And the entire Syracuse football family had the exact same reaction...What WAS THAT?!?

http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/What-face.jpg