Your Official, Absurdly Early Posted SU-Southern New Hampshire Game Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official, Absurdly Early Posted SU-Southern New Hampshire Game Thread

That is always a concern when you're a skinny kid that they want to bulk up. Sometimes you go too far in that direction and have to dial it back. Although, I have heard of guys putting a little extra on to start the season because they have trouble keeping in on during the season.
I don't remember him being skinny. I thought he was always on the heavier side. If anything he needed to lose weight, and put on muscle.

He looked like he played in slow motion in his high school vids. I just think he is what he is and expectations were just way way too high for him coming in.

As per the Ryan Blackwell comparisons he just isn't the explosive type. He needs to work on a post game and just keep polishing his skills. For now hustle, defend and don't be a liability. Will need all 4 remaining years to develop no doubt.

As per the Ryan Blackwell comparisons he just isn't the explosive type. He needs to work on a post game and just keep polishing his skills. For now hustle, defend and don't be a liability. Will need all 4 remaining years to develop no doubt.

Exactly and that's not a bad thing at all. We need guys like that and he will be a contributor and leader to hopefully some really good teams.

It's just unfortunate to see guys like him coming in and the expectations for them are just unrealistic and beyond their skill set or physical capabilities and people turn on them. I'm not saying people are going to turn on Moyer but it's happened. Frank kind of screwed things up for himself but he's a prime example of expectations just not being close to his capabilities.

Join us over on the Ocho for overtime.

Cuse 2-2 Clemson

..at the end of regulation in the first round of the ACC Tournament. Syracuse must have had an unlucky year because they are significantly better coached than Clemson. A lot of nice combinations in the final third for 'Cuse.

Here's the best takeaway for me tonight, Division 2 school or not.
We did what Syracuse does.
Blocks and steals. Always leads to good things, especially when we are not going to light it up every night like we had with those gunners last year.

But that's just the point, isn't it? We didn't win enough last year. And we didn't play the style that gets us there. Well, this team will need to play that style to win critical games. At least we are starting off by playing Syracuse style bball.

Join us over on the Ocho for overtime.

Cuse 2-2 Clemson

..at the end of regulation in the first round of the ACC Tournament. Syracuse must have had an unlucky year because they are significantly better coached than Clemson. A lot of nice combinations in the final third for 'Cuse.
where are the updates?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom