Your Official SU-Bonnie (tee is hogging all the game threads)...Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Bonnie (tee is hogging all the game threads)...Thread

You really using BMK as a barometer on whether somebody is skinny or not? Give me a break...
How many more examples do you want? Gimme a break. You really look at that kid and think he's skinny compared to who? He's got what 2" on G, and theyre the same size wise.

was that 3 rebounds in a row?

giphy.gif

I think this is a really good win. I think JB learned a lot about who to play and who not to play. Unfortunately, Chino can never be on the court unless its an absolute emergency. KJ is the odd man out. I thought Howard played decent in the first half.

Secondly, I am hoping they switch to Man to Man when it is SLOB with 5 seconds or less on the shot clock. Switch everything. Make it harder to get it inbounded as well as increase your chances for a rebound. Because EVERYBODY is so spread out in that situation worried about the three.

Very good 2nd half offensively. Found some flow and balance.

Great 2nd half by Cooney...need him to shoot high 30s from 3.

Coleman is struggling but hasn't played hoops in almost 2 years. That matters. We're going to need him, and I'm not giving up on thinking he'll help us. It will take some time.

How many more examples do you want? Gimme a break. You really look at that kid and think he's skinny compared to who? He's got what 2" on G, and theyre the same size wise.

If you don't think he's skinny I don't know what to tell you. The fact your comparing a front court player to a back court player then trying to compare ones size to BMK. This is a lost cause argument.

I don't think so...in the slightest.

How doesn't it? These guys aren't robots. Timing and positioning are off, legs aren't there, game moves faster than you're ready for...that stuff improves with playing.

If you don't think he's skinny I don't know what to tell you. The fact your comparing a front court player to a back court player then trying to compare ones size to BMK. This is a lost cause argument.
Never mind. G is playing back court for us this year, he's really a wing player, not that any of that matters what so ever. I named someone shorter than him that's the same size wise. Like someone else mentioned KD, he's 10 yrs older than him and he's skinnier.

Never mind. G is playing back court for us this year, he's really a wing player, not that any of that matters what so ever. I named someone shorter than him that's the same size wise. Like someone else mentioned KD, he's 10 yrs older than him and he's skinnier.

How is somebody 6'9" 240 skinner than somebody 6'8" 210?

How is somebody 6'9" 240 skinner than somebody 6'8" 210?
I'm going off body type and appearance. And I doubt Lydon is 210 now. He was very skinny 2 yrs ago and last, not now. Watching the dook v tucky game I see a few players skinnier than Lydon. It's nothing to make a subject about that's for sure. I guess it's a perception then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom