Your Official SU-GT Game Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-GT Game Thread

Yeah. I mean, we shot 15-23 from 3 so of course he had some assists. He had a couple garbage time hoops where he held the ball and went one on one and went for us. I really didn't think he played well today, despite the statline looking good.

No big deal. We won by 30, and we would be absolutely nowhere without him this year and his heroics have flat out won us some games we would have otherwise lost. I like him. It is what it is though...i thought he didn't see a lot of shooters that were open for shots today. Weird to say that when we hit 15 3's and he had 10 assists. But it's true, IMO.
Are you out of your mind... He played lights out today. Great game great D great floor General.

Are you out of your mind... He played lights out today. Great game great D great floor General.

No. He was ok on offense. He had some good stretches. I agree, he was active and aggressive on D.

He missed White and Lydon when they were popping open multiple times. His vision just isn't all that great.

But he certainly had some nice looks, particularly when we made our run to put the game away.

Lights out? I just don't agree. It was more than good enough today though. He's played lights out quite a few times this year.

No. He was ok on offense. He had some good stretches. I agree, he was active and aggressive on D.

He missed White and Lydon when they were popping open multiple times. His vision just isn't all that great.

But he certainly had some nice looks, particularly when we made our run to put the game away.

Lights out? I just don't agree. It was more than good enough today though. He's played lights out quite a few times this year.
Ok i thought he played within himself today. Was in control and focused. I really liked his leadership today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom