Your Official SU-GT Game Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-GT Game Thread

With the way our guys shot the ball today? No. Not really. Again, stop watching the box score and watch the game. He missed open guys all day.
I can watch both. Stop with the lectures!

Battle is like Ned. Ned the bull.
IMG_6309.JPG

I can watch both. Stop with the lectures!

It's not a lecture. Just correcting wrong stuff. Roberson was fine. Gillon missed a lot of shooters. Not a great game from him. Easy to rack up assists when we hit 3's like this. Stats can be misleading. Stop telling me what the stats are. I know what I'm seeing.

Glad JB got Coleman and the other fellas in the game there near the end. I was concerned we were gonna blow that 30 point lead. GT is dangerous when they behind like that. :crazy:

Should have let Roberson exit by himself so he could get his ovation. Not well orchestrated.

It's going to be overshadowed by White and Battle, but a great game for Gillon... 10 points, 10 assists, 3 turnovers. If he does anything close to that that every game, we go to the Final Four.

It's going to be overshadowed by White and Battle, but a great game for Gillon... 10 points, 10 assists, 3 turnovers. If he does anything close to that that every game, we go to the Final Four.

Plus 874 dribbles. The ball needs to get out of his hands and find players that are open. He was dribbling way too much. He missed Lydon several times cuz he was hell bent on pounding it in to the hardwood.

Plus 874 dribbles. The ball needs to get out of his hands and find players that are open. He was dribbling way too much. He missed Lydon several times cuz he was hell bent on pounding it in to the hardwood.

Yeah. I mean, we shot 15-23 from 3 so of course he had some assists. He had a couple garbage time hoops where he held the ball and went one on one and went for us. I really didn't think he played well today, despite the statline looking good.

No big deal. We won by 30, and we would be absolutely nowhere without him this year and his heroics have flat out won us some games we would have otherwise lost. I like him. It is what it is though...i thought he didn't see a lot of shooters that were open for shots today. Weird to say that when we hit 15 3's and he had 10 assists. But it's true, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom