Your Official SU IUP Game Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU IUP Game Thread

White needs to play better team ball. He shoots when no one is in good position to rebound. I think its based on where he came from. I hope he improves his team game.
He will. He's a 5th year senior and JB doesn't pick dummies in that category.

White needs to play better team ball. He shoots when no one is in good position to rebound. I think its based on where he came from. I hope he improves his team game.

Nailed it, I said that earlier in chat. Seems like he catches and shoots no matter what happens and he gets the ball. Hopefully JB will slow him down a bit.

He did some unselfish things I thought earlier, made a few extra passes on different possessions. I think he really buys into this team and the effort as a whole that gets us to late in the season.

Nailed it, I said that earlier in chat. Seems like he catches and shoots no matter what happens and he gets the ball. Hopefully JB will slow him down a bit.

That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me. I may actually cry. Thank you man.

I honestly think Chukwu's going to be an important piece late in the season, late game situations. Had some moments tonight, showed some rust, but with more run, we're going to value his defensive play.

And for every good pass he's made 3 poor ones. Gillon has played a smart, mature, and very good game. That's what we need when we have so many great players on the floor with him. We can't afford a lot of turnovers.
You have problems when everyone you don't like does something right and you have to point to some perceived flaw in their game. That is purely negative. Try cheering for every good play by anyone wearing our SU uniforms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom