Your Official SU-Lehigh Game Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Lehigh Game Thread

We need more off ball movement on offense. Everyone is standing around.

If we can't get the ball inside against Lehigh, were in a lot of trouble this year.

It's early, but it's not a great sign.

We need more off ball movement. JB will whip them into shape on that.

Now we are one dimensional of the complete opposite of last year.

We are basically running the offense of an NBA all star game. Lots of lazy jumpers, nothing in the post.

seriously what did anyone expect? The DII games meant nothing. This team is going to struggle and will be in the NIT.

Yes refs, call that a foul but jumping on G is fine.

One time I was working the table at a basketball game and the referee comes over and says "I forgot my glasses." I died right then!!

Yes refs, call that a foul but jumping on G is fine.
You didn't watch the rule changes video played on ESPN 3 at halftime did you?

If a pumpfake gets a shooter in the air, the shooter can't jump sideways (or stick out a leg) to ensure contact is made for a foul call any more. He has to go straight up to get the contact for a whistle to be blown. G jumped sideways so now the rule is its a no-call unless the offense puts the defensive player at a safety risk and then its an offensive call.

So despite the contact, by rule that was the right call

You didn't watch the rule changes video played on ESPN 3 at halftime did you?

If a pumpfake gets a shooter in the air, the shooter can't jump sideways (or stick out a leg) to ensure contact is made for a foul call any more. He has to go straight up to get the contact for a whistle to be blown. G jumped sideways so now the rule is its a no-call unless the offense puts the defensive player at a safety risk and then its an offensive call.

So despite the contact, by rule that was the right call
Actually I didn't. Touche.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom