Your Official SU-Lehigh Game Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Lehigh Game Thread

Come on, it's the first game.
Im not being debbie downer, look at my Iggy prediction, I expect a down year. I'm just saying that everyone is so up in arms that theyre struggling and I'm trying to figure out what people see in this team. Theyll win this game and maybe surprise us here & there but the ACC is going to be a tough road.

Im not being debbie downer, look at my Iggy prediction, I expect a down year. I'm just saying that everyone is so up in arms that theyre struggling and I'm trying to figure out what people see in this team. Theyll win this game and maybe surprise us here & there but the ACC is going to be a tough road.

MR looks great. TL has great potential.

MR looks great. TL has great potential.
I agree and the D has actually been very good. Just cant see it vs top half of the ACC. would love to be wrong.

I think our offense needs to get used to the new shot clock on offense. They need to move quicker once they start on offense.

Jesus... Who does the camera work for ESPN3?!?!?!?! It's atrocious... Game is going on and we are showing replays and the random coach.. We wanna watch the game as its going ESPN 3... Not a crazy request

Why is it Lehigh can seem to get inside our zone, but we are struggling to get in theirs?
Don't we generally have trouble when other teams play zone? It doesn't seem logical but it's what I remember.

Kaleb should play over cooney. Dude has had 5 years to get it together. He doesn't have it

I see your point. But TC has too much game experience not to have a lot of PT.

Jesus... Who does the camera work for ESPN3?!?!?!?! It's atrocious... Game is going on and we are showing replays and the random coach.. We wanna watch the game as its going ESPN 3... Not a crazy request

I have Verizon FIOS. It's been amazingly good quality video here in New Jersey!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom