Your Official SU-Louisville Game Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Louisville Game Thread

Bad matchup. Don't tell Cusefan0307 though. When UL can beat us playing like crap in the Dome then that's a bad sign. Bigger bodies, better athletes, etc.

It's been a bad matchup for the past 15 years. Arguably our greatest team ever (2010) lost to Louisville twice. We play a passive and soft brand of basketball and Pitino exposes it no matter who the personnel are.

Roberson's passing today has been historically bad. I mean...wow.

Who is Roberson passing it to ? Now it's not a shooting foul. I can't wait till he's graduated

It's been a bad matchup for the past 15 years. Arguably our greatest team ever (2010) lost to Louisville twice. We play a passive and soft brand of basketball and Pitino exposes it no matter who the personnel are.

No question. You gotta get a little creative on offense and make those guys work on D as well.

Lydon has 9 points, 7 rebounds, 2 steals

Rest of the team has 18 points (Battle 14 of them), 7 rebounds and 2 steals.

Yet it's a constant Lydon bashing fest going on as usual. Doesn't surprise me on this board.

Do you really think that Lydon has played well today? Honest opinion, please.

I'll take Sidibe, Moyer and Brissett over this dude.

He's the softest player I've ever seen. I want toughness again at Syracuse.

Ehhhh. Wouldn't take those guys over him but he is soft.

He is who he is, probably a guy who'd be best at as a second or third option. If he leaves we have one legit scoring option next year and that's Battle.

Gillon was so lucky not getting his 3rd. foul 1 second before the end of the half as it looked like he was trying to grab the card player

Lydon has 9 points, 7 rebounds, 2 steals

Rest of the team has 18 points (Battle 14 of them), 7 rebounds and 2 steals.

Yet it's a constant Lydon bashing fest going on as usual. Doesn't surprise me on this board.

He's played every min, is the focal pt of our offense, and stands under the basket on D.

I would hope he has stats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom