Your Official SU-SCSU Game Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-SCSU Game Thread

Yeah, you nailed it with this. I don't care what the numbers say. The eye test told me everything I needed to know about our offense last year. The ball movement in our half court offense has been bad, and still looks to be that way so far this year. Basically it came down to White bailing us out, by hitting a ton of contested jumpers.

I actually think that there is potential for this team to be able to move the ball better, but once again, it's going to come down to Frank. I just don't see him as a PG(I really hope I am wrong). If we didn't have Tyus, and Frank had to play off the ball, I don't think I would hate that, as he seems so much more comfortable in that role. As others have said he's our third best player, but not playing his best position. Those three are going to be tired this year!

Glad other people saw it the same way. I guess I'm not dumb after all.

When is the last time we had a low post center and a pt. I bet our offense was pretty good then.
I kinda feel like our players at every position are higher-ranked than theirs, yet they didn't seem to have the same problems. Can't blame it all on not having a top 20 PG and Center.

I kinda feel like our players at every position are higher-ranked than theirs, yet they didn't seem to have the same problems. Can't blame it all on not having a top 20 PG and Center.
You mean last night? We won by 25 if that is any measure. lol

You mean last night? We won by 25 if that is any measure. lol
My comment was in response to your comment which was in response to someone else's earlier comment. Regarding why our offense was struggling, both last night and in 'recent years.' Our +25 final didn't seem to have anything to do with your rationalization about missing a PG and Center.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom