Your Top 5 Least Favorite Sports Programs | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Your Top 5 Least Favorite Sports Programs

1. UConn
2. Georgetown
3. B1G
4. Penn State
5. Ohio State

I kind of hate that I don't "hate" any program in the ACC. Maybe Notre Dame, but that's just for football and has more to do with the fact that I generally can't stand the bandwagon nature of ND fans and Kelly killed a kid and everyone forgot about it once he got to the BCS.

1 SEC football. Reason is the whole league gets so much love at the beginning of the season. A bunch of ranked teams and then they only a few play a tough out of conference game or two. Then all the rankings are in house and the SOS stays high.
It's a hype machine

2 Ohio state. The fans are every where and they drive me nuts.

3 Dallas cowboys

4 Redskins

5 Italy ( international soccer). They are whiny

All of these I guess have a commonality for me. Entitled fans. Drives me bonkers

For college football:
  1. Notre Dame – The most arrogant fans in the country by far. Most have never even set foot on the campus but claim superiority over everyone like they are gods gift. If you live anywhere in the Tri-State area, you will know what I mean.
  2. Rutgers - Fans are insanely stupid and don't know their place in the world. They schedule soft to pad their win total and make it look like they are world beaters LOL. Schiano!! ( enough said) How did they get into the B1G is amazing after accomplishing absolutely nothing for the last century? TV's they claim are a myth.
  3. UConn - The newbie fans to D1 that just don't know how to act nor know what college football is all about. It's a college football game after all and it's supposed to be good fun. Sure we should rag on either other in good nature but after the game, have a beer with the opposing fans not fight them. What a bunch of loser fans they are. I know some alum's that are great but their overall fan base is the worst.
  4. VPI - They used to be nothing and used us and the BigEast then dumped us. VPI also took our place in the ACC. When they were in the BigEast, they were #1 on my hate list.
  5. Penn State - Not only because of the pedophile thing (which is huge) but also they cherry pick recruits that I wish we could get.

Last edited:
Georgetown (even though this is on the football board they are still number one)
Notre Dame (all sports, but mostly football)
Duke Basketball (I respect Coach K, but can't stand all of the "fans" who live throughout the country)
Rutgers (although there isn't a lot of satisfaction in disliking a college with such awful athletics)
Kentucky Basketball (I don't like their coach, program or fans at all)

Are we including pro teams, officially?

1. Dallas Cowboys
2. UConn
3. Rutgers
4. Texas
5. NC State, maybe? I hate so many teams, it's hard to determine which ones fill the last couple spots.

Are we including pro teams, officially?

1. Dallas Cowboys
2. UConn
3. Rutgers
4. Texas
5. NC State, maybe? I hate so many teams, it's hard to determine which ones fill the last couple spots.

I didn't want to include pro teams because this is a college level sports forum, however...who gives.

If we're including sports teams..

Boston Bruins
New York Jets
Miami Heat
New York Yankees
Toronto Maple Leafs

On my list I almost put "whatever mid-major NCAA basketball team is having a great year (record-wise) and is complaining of being underrated, despite having an incredibly weak schedule" as my #5, but PayCal couldn't be left off.

1. Dolphins, Jets, Pats
2. UCONN, Kentucky (still in deep denial what happened this March Oh Lord)
3. Philadelphia Flyers
4. WVU, Rutgers, Miami (FL)
5. Miami Heat

1 Ohio State
2 Florida
3 Va Tech
4 Miami (FL)
5 tie USC / BC / Duke

3 and 4 would be 1 and 2 if we ever got to play them again

1 Manchester United
2 tie Manchester City/ Real Madrid
3 tie Italy MNT/ France MNT
4 Dallas Cowboys
5 NJ Devils

1 Ohio State
2 Florida
3 Va Tech
4 Miami (FL)
5 tie USC / BC / Duke

3 and 4 would be 1 and 2 if we ever got to play them again

1 Manchester United
2 tie Manchester City/ Real Madrid
3 tie Italy MNT/ France MNT
4 Dallas Cowboys
5 NJ Devils

Liverpool had a really good season. You must be stoked that they are in Champions. I am very inconsistent on watching EPL. I love it though.

Liverpool had a really good season. You must be stoked that they are in Champions. I am very inconsistent on watching EPL. I love it though.

Bittersweet. If you had told me preseason we'd finish 2nd I'd have been elated but the way it ended was a bit of a gut punch.

I didn't want to include pro teams because this is a college level sports forum, however...who gives.

If we're including sports teams..

Boston Bruins
New York Jets
Miami Heat
New York Yankees
Toronto Maple Leafs

If we are going pro teams

Yankees
Giants
Eagles
Redskins
Devils

basketball:
Georgetown
Kentucky
UConn
Duke
North Carolina

football:
Penn State
Michigan
Ohio State
Notre Dame
Virginia Tech

Professional sports:
NY Yankees
Montreal Canadiens
NE Patriots
LA Lakers
Miami Heat

Man, didn't realize how many Buckeye haters there were on this forum...
Mine:
1. Steelers
2. Red Sox/Yankees (tie)
3. Michigan
4. Art Modell
5. Uconn/Georgetown (tie)

Man, didn't realize how many Buckeye haters there were on this forum...
Mine:
1. Steelers
2. Red Sox/Yankees (tie)
3. Michigan
4. Art Modell
5. Uconn/Georgetown (tie)

I was a huge michigan football fan growing up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom