You're all wrong | Syracusefan.com

You're all wrong

We'll be in at the end. This team just needs to find its rhythm and its heart. They can't compete against really skilled big guys but I still predict Sweet 16.
Love your confidence!

It's all match-ups once you hit the tourney (assuming you make the tourney).

We'll be in at the end. This team just needs to find its rhythm and its heart. They can't compete against really skilled big guys but I still predict Sweet 16.

No, sir, you are wrong and wrong in a wrong kind of wrong way. Just yesterday, or the other day, I don't remember because I like to drink, but I predicted a run to the ELITE 8. And this may seem disturbing to some, but I also envision Cooney hitting a 3 (off a dish from JOSEPH) to get us out of the first round and on our run to the elite 8. Book it. <excuse me while I return to my evening cocktail of some sort which is very right>

images

The way most of this board is talking we won't win another game and syracuse basketball will never again be relevant...most of the people on here change their mind on this team like they change their shirt. They win in the battle 4 atlantis and all of a sudden we are a final 4 team a few losses later and those same people are saying syracuse basketball is the worst it's been in years, hop is to blame and we are only gonna get worse. You guys are unbelievable...let the guys play

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom