You're not Officially in the ACC until you... | Syracusefan.com

You're not Officially in the ACC until you...

Until you get hosed at Cameron!!!!:eek:

I was pretty upset on the call at the end of the game and I thought it might be interesting to get the perception from another ACC team , UNC
"That loss doesnt mean squat , I applaud him for blowing up . The ACC has lacked a coach with the stones he has for a very long time to stand up to the ACC officials ."
"Yeah, but he had good reason. He got hosed , BIG TIME..."
"He knew exactly what he was doing, similar to K's "double standard" accusation. Officials can be manipulated, (like it or not) his ejection today will win him games down the road."
"Kind of what I'm thinking. Refs will think twice before blatantly screwing his team again. I can't stand him, but he made it clear he's not going to take that in the outhouse"
"Watching Boeheim react I felt justified for my own feelings every time a dook player falls down and it's automatically called an offensive foul. I feel ya, brother."

"This might be what is necessary for ACC refs to be called out for their blatant and continued sycophantism for K and dook. The world was watching..."
"He also said "that's a new rule!" He doesn't know how right he is. They're all new rules when you go in that place to play. Guess it is just as well that he get a quick education on playing in there. Refs change in there. There are afraid."
"I don't like Syracuse, but that awful call cost them the game. If that happened to my team, I might have punched the ref. I think jimmy did a great job of not chocking the dude"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom